Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Agenesis, functional deficiency and the common type of the flexor digitorum superficialis of the little finger: a meta-analysis.Hand Surg Rehabil. 2018; 37: 77-85
- Variations of the flexor digitorum superficialis tendon of the little finger.J Hand Surg Br. 1997; 22: 277-280
- An anomaly of flexor muscles of the fifth (little) finger of the hand: an anatomical case report.Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2009; 64: 1133-1135
- Variations of the flexor digitorum superficialis of the small finger.J Hand Surg Am. 1989; 14: 262-267
- The little finger superficialis--clinical investigation of its anatomic and functional shortcomings.J Hand Surg Am. 1981; 6: 374-378
- Anomalies of the flexor digitorum superficialis muscle.J Hand Surg Br. 1999; 24: 570-574
- Anomalous flexor digitorum superficialis muscle belly: an unusual case of mass in the palm.Br J Plast Surg. 1997; 50: 654-656
- An uncommon abnormality of the flexor digitorum sublimis muscle.J Anat. 1927; 62: 86-89
- Bilateral absence of flexor digitorum superficialis (FDS) tendon of the little finger: clinical significance.J Clin Diagn Res. 2014; 8: 135-136
- A new examination method for anatomical variations of the flexor digitorum superficialis in the little finger.Clin Orthop Surg. 2013; 5: 138-144
- Clinical evaluation of flexor tendon function in the small finger.Ann Emerg Med. 1990; 19: 991-993
- Muscular and tendinous variations of the flexor superficialis of the fifth finger of the hand.Bull Hosp Joint Dis. 1969; 30: 59-67
- Flexor digitorum superficialis tendon in the fingers of the human hand.Hand. 1974; 6: 121-133
- Incidence of the inability to flex the proximal interphalangeal joint in normal subjects.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1998; 79: 1405-1407
- Management of fingertip amputations.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 2093-2101
- Biomechanical evaluation of flexor tendon function after hamate hook excision.J Hand Surg Am. 2003; 28: 138-143
- In vivo flexor tendon forces increase with finger and wrist flexion during active finger flexion and extension.J Orthop Res. 2006; 24: 763-769
- Claw-hand caused by paralysis of the intrinsic muscles: a simple surgical procedure for its correction.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1957; 39-A: 1076-1080
Z.L.B. and J.D.K. contributed equally to this work.
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.