Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Flexor-origin release for the pronation-flexion deformity of the forearm and hand in the stroke patient.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1970; 52: 907-920
- Structural and dynamic bases of hand surgery.Am J Phys Med. 1970; 49: 321
- An operation for the relief of flexion-contracture in the forearm.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1923; 5: 233-234
- Flexor origin slide for contracture of spastic finger flexor muscles: a retrospective study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013; 95: 446-453
- Preliminary experience with superficialis-to-profundus tendon transfer in the hemiplegic upper extremity.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1974; 56: 466-472
- Upper extremity surgery in stroke patients.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1978; 131: 30-37
- Results of fractional lengthening of finger flexors in adults with upper extremity spasticity.J Hand Surg Am. 1987; 12: 575-581
- Die sehnenüberpflanzung und ihre verwertung in der behandlung der lähnungen.Verlag von Veit, Leipzig1902: 68
- Flexor tendon lengthening by tenotomy at the musculotendinous junction.Ann Plast Surg. 1986; 17: 239-246
- Upper extremity dysfunction after stroke or brain injury.in: Wolfe S. Pederson W. Kozin S. Green's Operative Hand Surgery. 6th ed. Churchill Livingstone, 2010: 1-35
- Results and complications of superficialis-to-profundus tendon transfer in brain-damaged patients, a series of 26 patients.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2018; 104: 121-126
- Surgery of the upper limb in cerebral palsy.Orthop Clin N Am. 2010; 41: 519-529
- Surgical management of the hemiplegic spastic hand in cerebral palsy.Surg Clin N Am. 1981; 61: 395-406
- Treatment of the wrist and hand in cerebral palsy.J Hand Surg Am. 2006; 31: 483-490
- Architecture of selected muscles of the arm and forearm: anatomy and applications for tendon transfer.J Hand Surg Am. 1992; 17: 787-798
- Additional observations on muscular anomalies in human anatomy (3rd series), with a catalogue of the principal muscular variations hitherto published.Trans Royal Irish Acad Sci. 1871; 25: 1-134
- Illustrated Encyclopedia of Human Anatomic Variation: Opus I: Muscular System: Alphabetical Listing of Muscles: Flexor Digitorum Superficialis.(Accessed August 6, 2021)
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.