Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Changes in interstitial pressure and cross-sectional area of the cubital tunnel and of the ulnar nerve with flexion of the elbow. An experimental study in human cadavera.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1998; 80: 492-501
- Intraoperative measurement of pressure adjacent to the ulnar nerve in patients with cubital tunnel syndrome.J Hand Surg Am. 2006; 31: 553-558
- A biomechanical study of the ulnar nerve at the elbow.J Hand Surg Br. 1995; 20: 623-627
- Strain on the ulnar nerve at the elbow and wrist during throwing motion.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 2508-2514
- Shoulder position increases ulnar nerve strain at the elbow of patients with cubital tunnel syndrome.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2015; 24: 1380-1385
- Increased nerve vascularization detected by color Doppler sonography in patients with ulnar neuropathy at the elbow indicates axonal damage.Muscle Nerve. 2013; 47: 188-193
- In vivo visualization of vascular patterns of rotator cuff tears using contrast-enhanced ultrasound.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38: 2464-2471
- In vivo vascularity alterations in repaired rotator cuffs determined by contrast-enhanced ultrasound.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 2640-2646
- Blood flow changes in subsynovial connective tissue on contrast-enhanced ultrasonography in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome before and after surgical decompression.J Ultrasound Med. 2018; 37: 1597-1604
- Reliability of peripheral intraneural microhemodynamics evaluation by using contrast-enhanced ultrasonography.J Med Ultrason (2001). 2014; 41: 481-486
- Intraneural microvascular patterns of the median nerve assessed using contrast-enhanced ultrasonography in carpal tunnel syndrome.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2016; 41: 229-231
- Cubital tunnel syndrome associated with medial elbow ganglia and osteoarthritis of the elbow.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2002; 84: 1413-1419
- The results of transposition of the ulnar nerve for traumatic ulnar neuritis.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1950; 32-B: 293-301
- The effect of vascular pedicle preservation on blood flow and clinical outcome following ulnar nerve transposition.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 291-302
- The elbow flexion test. A clinical test for the cubital tunnel syndrome.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1988; 233: 213-216
- Changes in nerve microcirculation following peripheral nerve compression.Neural Regen Res. 2013; 8: 1041-1047
- Enhancement of sciatic nerve regeneration after vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) gene therapy.Neuropathol Appl Neurobiol. 2011; 37: 600-612
- VEGF-A promotes both pro-angiogenic and neurotrophic capacities for nerve recovery after compressive neuropathy in rats.Mol Neurobiol. 2015; 51: 240-251
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.