Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Osteochondrolipoma: a subcutaneous lipoma with chondroid and bone differentiation of the chest wall.J Cutan Pathol. 2012; 39: 461-463
- Scapular osteochondrolipoma: imaging features with pathological correlation.Oncol Lett. 2013; 6: 817-820
- Parosteal osteochondrolipoma of the mandible.J Oral Maxillofac Pathol. 2012; 16: 280-282
- Osteolipoma: radiological, pathological, and cytogenetic analysis of three cases.Skeletal Radiol. 2012; 41: 237-244
- Osteochondrolipoma of the submandibular region: a case report and review of the literature.Head Neck Pathol. 2012; 6: 486-491
- Ossifying lipoma.Virchows Arch. 1999; 434: 181-183
- Lipoma of the oral and maxillofacial region: site and subclassification of 125 cases.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2004; 98: 441-450
- Osteochondrolipoma presenting as a popliteal cyst.Clin Orthop Surg. 2015; 7: 264-268
- Parosteal lipoma of the thigh with cartilaginous and osseous differentiation: an osteochondrolipoma.Ann Diagn Pathol. 2006; 10: 279-282
- Intratentorial osteochondrolipoma in a 9-year-old boy.J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2009; 3: 386-391
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.