Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Shared Micromobility in the US.(Available at:)https://nacto.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/NACTO_Shared-Micromobility-in-2018_Web.pdfDate accessed: May 5, 2020
- Worldwide Sales–Electric Scooters and Bicycles 2020.(Available at:)https://www.statista.com/statistics/801972/global-retail-sales-forecast-for-electric-scooters-and-bicycles/Date accessed: May 5, 2020
- Electric scooter injuries and hospital admissions in the United States, 2014–2018.JAMA Surg. 2020; 155: 357-359
- An early look at operative orthopaedic injuries associated with electric scooter accidents: bringing high-energy trauma to a wider audience.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2020; 102: e18
- Lime-S: Electric Scooter Sharing.(Available at:)https://www.li.me/electric-scooterDate accessed: May 5, 2020
- One month with a bird rental scooter: Far worse than a bike. The Verge.(Published online July 31, 2019. Available at:)www.theverge.com/2019/7/31/20747817/bird-electric-scooter-monthly-rental-san-francisco-bike-app-reviewDate accessed: June 21, 2021
- Head and neck injuries associated with cell phone use.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2020; 146: 122-127
- National Electronic Injury Surveillance System (NEISS).(Available at:)https://www.cpsc.gov/Research--Statistics/NEISS-Injury-DataDate accessed: May 5, 2020
- Powered Scooter Special Study.(Available at:)www.cpsc.gov/s3fs-public/pdfs/scooter.pdfDate accessed: May 5, 2020
- Google Trends.(Available at:)http://trends.google.comDate accessed: October 11, 2020
- Injuries associated with standing electric scooter use.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2e187381
- Sex differences in everyday risk-taking behavior in humans.Evol Psychol. 2008; 6: 29-42
- The e-merging e-pidemic of e-scooters.Trauma Surg Acute Care Open. 2019; 4e000337
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.