Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Human hand allograft: report on first 6 months.Lancet. 1999; 353: 1315-1320
- Clinicopathologic features of graft rejection of the first human hand allograft.Transplantation. 2003; 76: 688-693
- The history and evolution of hand transplantation.Hand Clin. 2011; 27 (vii): 405-409
- Bilateral trans-humeral arm transplantation: result at 2 years.Am J Transplant. 2011; 11: 1085-1090
- Experience with patient referrals for upper extremity transplantation at a U.S. academic medical center.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: 751.e1-751.e6
- Psychosocial outcomes after bilateral hand transplantation.Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2015; 3: e533
- The Chauvet 2014 meeting report: psychiatric and psychosocial evaluation and outcomes of upper extremity grafted patients.Transplantation. 2016; 100: 1453-1459
- An overview of psychosocial assessment procedures in reconstructive hand transplantation.Transpl Int. 2014; 27: 417-427
- The psychological assessment of candidates for reconstructive hand transplantation.Transpl Int. 2012; 25: 573-585
- Perceived success in upper-extremity vascularized composite allotransplantation: a qualitative study.J Hand Surg Am. 2021; 46: 711.e35
- Using thematic analysis in psychology.Qual Res Psychol. 2006; 3: 77-101
- Standardizing psychosocial assessment for vascularized composite allotransplantation.Curr Opin Organ Transplant. 2016; 21: 530-535
- World experience after more than a decade of clinical hand transplantation: update on the Innsbruck program.Hand Clin. 2011; 27 (viii): 423-431
This work was supported by the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs under the Reconstructive Transplant Research Programe Qualitative Research Award under Award No. W81XWH-17-1-0400. Opinions, interpretations, conclusions, and recommendations are those of the authors and are not necessarily endorsed by the Department of Defense.