Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Opponents transplant; an analysis of the methods employed and results obtained in 75 cases.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1948; 86: 213-223
- Extensor indicis proprius opponensplasty.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1973; 55: 725-732
- Opponensplasty using the extensor digiti minimi.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1969; 51: 1297-1302
- A modification in technique of abductor digiti minimi (Huber) opponensplasty.J Hand Surg Br. 2003; 28: 233-237
- Transfer of extensor carpi radialis longus or brevis for opponensplasty.J Hand Surg Br. 1999; 24: 50-53
- The transfer of wrist extensor muscles to restore or reinforce flexion power of the fingers and opposition of the thumb.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1947; 29: 993-997
- Transfer of extensor carpi ulnaris to tendon of extensor pollicis brevis for opponensplasty.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1969; 51: 1303-1308
- Complications of opponensplasty with transfer of extensor carpi ulnaris to extensor pollicis brevis.J Hand Surg Am. 1984; 9: 699-704
- Transfer of wrist extensors and brachioradialis to restore opposition of the thumb.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1962; 44A: 513-522
- Clinical test of apposition and counter-apposition of the thumb. Article in French.Ann Chir Main. 1986; 5: 67-73
- Opposition of the thumb: an anatomic and biomechanical study of tendon transfers.J Hand Surg Am. 1984; 9: 777-786
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.