Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ueber eine form von chronischer tendovaginitis.Corresp Blatt Schweiz Aerzte. 1895; 25: 389-394
- Prevalence and impact of musculoskeletal disorders of the upper limb in the general population.Arthritis Rheum. 2004; 51: 642-651
- Incidence of De Quervain’s tenosynovitis in a young, active population.J Hand Surg Am. 2009; 34: 112-115
- De Quervain tenosynovitis of the wrist.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2007; 15: 757-764
- Tendinopathy.in: Green DP Green’s Operative Hand Surgery. Elsevier Churchill Livingstone, London2011: 2067-2088
- Hand tendinopathy risk factors in Taiwan.Medicine (Baltimore). 2019; 98e13795
- Risk factors for De Quervain’s disease in a French working population.Scand J Work Environ Heal. 2011; 37: 394-401
- Corticosteroid injection in diabetic patients with trigger finger.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89: 2604-2611
- Long-term effectiveness of repeat corticosteroid injections for trigger finger.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: 227-235
- Consensus on a multidisciplinary treatment guideline for De Quervain disease: results from the European HANDGUIDE study.Phys Ther. 2014; 94: 1095-1110
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.