Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The management of pit viper envenomation of the hand.Hand (N Y). 2008; 3: 324-331
- Incidence, pathology, and treatment of adder (Vipera berus L.) bites in man.J Accid Emerg Med. 1996; 13: 346-351
- Adder bite: an uncommon cause of compartment syndrome in Northern hemisphere.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2010; 18: 1-5
- Management of snakebites in the upper extremity.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 137-142
- Prophylactic antibiotics are not needed following rattlesnake bites.Am J Med. 2018; 131: 1367-1371
- Canine tooth in hand - a rare entity.J Clin Orthop Trauma. 2014; 5: 91-93
- Detection of foreign bodies in the hand.J Hand Surg Am. 1991; 16: 2-11
- Retained foreign bodies.J Trauma. 1997; 43: 107-111
- Diagnostic accuracy of ultrasonography in retained soft tissue foreign bodies: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Acad Emerg Med. 2015; 22: 777-787
- Improved detection of foreign bodies on radiographs using X-ray dark-field and phase-contrast Imaging.Invest Radiol. 2018; 53: 352-356
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not reflect the official views or policy of the Department of Defense or its Components.