Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence, risk factors, and fracture healing of atypical femoral fractures: a multicenter case-control study.Osteoporos Int. 2018; 29: 2427-2435
- Suppressed bone turnover by bisphosphonates increases microdamage accumulation and reduces some biomechanical properties in dog rib.J Bone Miner Res. 2000; 15: 613-620
- Atypical forearm fractures associated with long-term use of bisphosphonate.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2013; 133: 889-892
- Dosing of zoledronic acid with its anti-tumor effects in breast cancer.J Bone Oncol. 2015; 4: 98-101
- The role of osteoclasts in breast cancer bone metastasis.J Bone Oncol. 2016; 5: 93-95
- Incidence of atypical femur fractures in cancer patients: the MD Anderson Cancer Center experience.J Bone Miner Res. 2016; 31: 1569-1576
- Ulnar fractures with bisphosphonate therapy: a systematic review of published case reports.Osteoporos Int. 2015; 26: 421-429
- Atypical fracture of the proximal shaft of the ulna associated with prolonged bisphosphonate therapy.Clin Orthop Surg. 2018; 10: 389-392
- Bisphosphonate-related atypical femoral fracture with bone metastasis of breast cancer: case report and review.Anticancer Res. 2014; 34: 1245-1249
- Simultaneous bilateral atypical femoral fracture in a patient receiving denosumab: case report and literature review.Osteoporos Int. 2016; 27: 827-832
- Atypical subtrochanteric and diaphyseal femoral fractures: second report of a task force of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.J Bone Miner Res. 2014; 29: 1-23
- Mechanical property and tissue mineral density differences among severely suppressed bone turnover (SSBT) patients, osteoporotic patients, and normal subjects.Bone. 2011; 49: 1279-1289
- Vascularized autograft healing.in: Wood M.B. Gilbert A. Microvascular Bone Reconstruction. Martin Dunitz Ltd., London1997: 37-39
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.