Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Solitary dislocation of the scaphoid: from case report to literature review.J Hand Surg Br. 1998; 23: 88-92
- Traumatic axial dislocations of the carpus.J Hand Surg Am. 1989; 14: 446-457
- Spectrum of injury and treatment options for isolated dislocation of the scaphoid: a report of three cases.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1995; 77: 608-615
- Isolated dorsal dislocation of the scaphoid.J Hand Surg Br. 1990; 15: 368-369
- Isolated, complete radial dislocation of scaphoid: a case report and review of the literature.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1982; 64: 615-616
- Biomechanical efficacy of an internal fixator for treatment of distal radius fractures.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2001; 393: 318-325
- Dorsal wrist spanning plate fixation for treatment of radiocarpal fracture-dislocations.Hand (N Y). 2021; 16: 834-842
- Functional outcomes following bridge plate fixation for distal radius fractures.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40: 1554-1562
- Salvage of distal radius nonunion with a dorsal spanning distraction plate.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 981-984
- Dorsal distraction plating and lunate decortication for stage III Kienböck disease.Tech Hand Up Extrem Surg. 2017; 21: 13-17
Drs Ruch and Richard have an association or financial involvement with Acumed. Dr Richard has an association or financial involvement with Bioventus, DJO, DePuy Synthes, and Medartis. No benefits in any form have been received or will be received by the other authors related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.