Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pathomechanics of peripheral nerve loading. Evidence in carpal tunnel syndrome.J Hand Ther. 2005; 18: 259-269
- Thrombosed persistent median artery causing carpal tunnel syndrome associated with bifurcated median nerve: a case report.Pol J Radiol. 2011; 76: 46-48
- Acute carpal tunnel syndrome caused by a thrombosis of a persistent median artery: 2 case reports [in French].Rev Med Interne. 2019; 40: 453-456
- Acute carpal tunnel syndrome secondary to thrombosis of a persistent median artery.Case report. J Neurosurg. 1973; 38: 774-777
- Acute carpal tunnel syndrome: median artery thrombosis as cause.Arch Surg. 1963; 87: 645
- Carpal tunnel syndrome due to thrombosed persisting median artery. A case report.Hand (N Y). 1978; 10: 65-68
- Carpal tunnel syndrome from thrombosed persistent median artery.J Emerg Med. 2002; 22: 55-57
- Carpal tunnel syndrome caused by thrombosis of the median artery: the importance of high-resolution ultrasonography for diagnosis. Case report.J Neurosurg. 2002; 97: 471-473
- Acute carpal tunnel syndrome from thrombosed persistent median artery.J Emerg Med. 1999; 17: 437-439
- Median artery in carpal tunnel syndrome.J Hand Surg Am. 1985; 10: 864-867
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.