Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reconstruction for DRUJ instability.Hand (N Y). 2007; 2: 123-126
- Distal radioulnar joint instability.in: Wolfe S.W. Hotchkiss R.N. Pederson W.C. Kozin S.H. Green’s Operative Hand Surgery. 6th ed. Elsevier/Churchill Livingstone, Philadelphia, PA2011: 523-560
- Biomechanical evaluation of distal radioulnar reconstructions.J Hand Surg Am. 1993; 18: 328-334
- Chronic instability of the distal radioulnar joint.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2007; 15: 571-575
- Anatomy and biomechanics of the forearm interosseous membrane.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40 (1145.e2–1151.e.2)
- Role of the interosseous membrane in preventing distal radioulnar gapping.J Wrist Surg. 2017; 6: 97-101
- Wrist joint motion simulator.J Orthop Res. 1996; 14: 639-646
- Role of the interosseous membrane and annular ligament in stabilizing the proximal radial head.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2015; 24: 1926-1933
- Three-dimensional modeling and animation of two carpal bones: a technique.J Biomechanics. 2004; 37: 757-762
- Physcial examination of the wrist: useful provocative maneuvers.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40: 1486-1500
- Selection of tendon grafts for distal radioulnar ligament reconstruction and report of a modified technique.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 2027-2032
- A cadaveric study of the anatomy and stability of the distal radioulnar joint in the coronal and transverse planes.J Hand Surg Br. 1996; 21: 587-594
- Biomechanical study of distal radioulnar joint ballottement test.J Orthop Res. 2017; 35: 1123-1127
- A dynamic biomechanical study of scapholunate ligament sectioning.J Hand Surg Am. 1995; 20: 986-999
- Interosseous membrane of the forearm: an anatomical study of ligament attachment locations.J Hand Surg Am. 2009; 34: 415-422
- A biomechanical perspective on distal radioulnar joint instability.J Wrist Surg. 2017; 6: 88-96
- Contribution of the interosseous membrane to distal radioulnar joint constraint.J Hand Surg Am. 2005; 30: 1164-1171
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.