Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effect of moving carpal tunnel releases out of hospitals on reducing United States health care charges.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40: 1657-1662
- Cost implications of varying the surgical technique, surgical setting, and anesthesia type for carpal tunnel release surgery.J Hand Surg Am. 2018; 43 (971.e1–977.e1)
- Trends in carpal tunnel surgery: an online survey of members of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40 (767.e2–71.e2)
- Surgical approach and anesthetic modality for carpal tunnel release: a nationwide database study with health care cost implications.Hand (N Y). 2017; 12: 162-167
- National utilization patterns of steroid injection and operative intervention for treatment of common hand conditions.J Hand Surg Am. 2016; 41 (367.e2–373.e2)
- Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome by members of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand: a 25-year perspective.J Hand Surg Am. 2012; 37 (1997.e3–2003.e3)
- Candidate quality measures for hand surgery.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42 (859.e3–866.e3)
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guideline on: Management of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2016; 98: 1750-1754
Adams JL. The Reliability of Provider Profiling: A Tutorial. The RAND Corporation: Santa Monica, CA; 2009.
- MR nerve imaging in a prospective cohort of patients with suspected carpal tunnel syndrome.Neurology. 2002; 58: 1597-1602
- The role of epineurotomy in the operative treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1997; 79: 555-557
- The effect of epineurotomy on the median nerve volume after the carpal tunnel release: a prospective randomised double-blind controlled trial.Int Orthop. 2012; 36: 1885-1892
- Internal neurolysis fails to improve the results of primary carpal tunnel decompression.J Hand Surg Am. 1991; 16: 211-218
- Interfascicular neurolysis in the severe carpal tunnel syndrome: a prospective, randomized, double-blind, controlled study.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1988; 227: 251-254
- The role of flexor tenosynovectomy in the operative treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2002; 84: 221-225
- Carpal tunnel decompression: is lengthening of the flexor retinaculum better than simple division?.J Hand Surg Br. 2004; 29: 271-276
- Outcomes of carpal tunnel surgery with and without supervised postoperative therapy.J Hand Surg Am. 2007; 32: 1155-1159
- Usefulness of hand rehabilitation after carpal tunnel surgery.Muscle Nerve. 2000; 23: 211-216
D. Ring received royalties from Wright Medical for elbow plates in the amount of less than $10,000 per year and from Skeletal Dynamics for an internal joint stabilizer elbow in the amount of less than $10,000 per year; is a deputy editor for Hand and Wrist, Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma, and Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research in the amount of $5000 per year; and received honoraria from meetings of AO North America, AO International, and various hospitals and universities. No benefits in any form have been received or will be received by the other authors related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.