Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Alternative and adjunctive treatments for Dupuytren disease.Hand Clin. 2018; 34: 367-375
- Dupuytren disease: on our way to a cure?.Acta Orthop Belg. 2013; 79: 243-249
- Anti-tumour necrosis factor therapy for Dupuytren's disease: a randomised dose response proof of concept phase 2a clinical trial.EBioMedicine. 2018; 33: 282-288
- Intra- and inter-observer agreement on diagnosis of Dupuytren disease, measurements of severity of contracture, and disease extent.Man Ther. 2015; 20: 580-586
- Long-term follow-up of Dupuytren disease after injection of triamcinolone acetonide in Chinese patients in Taiwan.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2017; 42: 678-682
- Ultrasound imaging of Dupuytren's contracture.J Radiol. 2010; 91: 687-691
- Diagnostic ultrasound of the hand and wrist.J Hand Surg Am. 1996; 21: 1004-1010
- Image processing with ImageJ.Biophotonics Int. 2004; 11: 36-42
- Quality criteria were proposed for measurement properties of health status questionnaires.J Clin Epidemiol. 2007; 60: 34-42
- Measurement in medicine: the analysis of method comparison studies.Statistician. 1983; 32: 307-317
- Reliability. Measurement in Medicine: A Practical Guide.Cambridge University Press, New York2011: 96-149
- Cross-frictional therapy and stretching for the treatment of palmar adhesions due to Dupuytren's contracture: a prospective case study.Man Ther. 2012; 17: 479-482
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.