Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aortic calcification as a predictor of cardiovascular mortality.Lancet. 1986; 2: 1120-1122
- Aortic calcified plaques and cardiovascular disease (the Framingham Study).Am J Cardiol. 1990; 66: 1060-1064
- Thoracic aortic calcification and coronary heart disease events: the multi-ethnic study of atherosclerosis (MESA).Atherosclerosis. 2011; 215: 196-202
- Comparison between measures of atherosclerosis and risk of stroke: the Rotterdam Study.Stroke. 2003; 34: 2367-2372
- Severe aortic arch calcification depicted on chest radiography strongly suggests coronary artery calcification.Eur Radiol. 2013; 23: 2652-2657
- Abdominal aortic calcification on a plain X-ray and the relation with significant coronary artery disease in asymptomatic chronic dialysis patients.BMC Nephrol. 2017; 18: 82
- Risk factors associated with breast arterial calcifications.Acta Radiol. 2011; 52: 702-705
- Benign arterial calcification on screening mammogram: a marker for coronary artery disease?.J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2015; 24: 795-800
- Do breast arterial calcifications on mammography predict elevated risk of coronary artery disease?.Eur J Radiol. 2016; 85: 1121-1124
- Lower-extremity arterial calcification as a correlate of coronary artery calcification.Metabolism. 2006; 55: 1689-1696
- Increased incidence of radial artery calcification in patients with diabetes mellitus.J Surg Res. 2002; 102: 1-5
World Health Organization. Childhood overweight and obesity. Available at: https://www.who.int/dietphysicalactivity/childhood/en/. Accessed October 17, 2019.
- A simulation study of the number of events per variable in logistic regression analysis.J Clin Epidemiol. 1996; 49: 1373-1379
- Model Selection and Multimodel Inference: A Practical Information-Theoretic Approach.2nd ed. Springer, New York2002
- A new look at the statistical model identification.IEEE Trans Autom Control. 1974; 19: 716-723
- Heart disease and stroke statistics–2017 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2017; 135: e146-e603
- 2015 emergency department summary tables.Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA2015Accessed October 17, 2018)
- Optimal risk factor modification and medical management of the patient with peripheral arterial disease.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2008; 71: 475-489
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.