Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Injectable collagenase clostridium histolyticum for Dupuytren’s contracture.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 968-979
- Dupuytren contracture recurrence following treatment with collagenase Clostridium histolyticum (CORDLESS [Collagenase Option for Reduction of Dupuytren Long-Term Evaluation of Safety Study]): 5-year data.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40: 1597-1605
- The impact of collagenase Clostridium histolyticum introduction on Dupuytren treatment patterns in the United States.J Hand Surg Am. 2016; 41: 963-968
- Trends in the treatment of Dupuytren disease in the United States between 2007 and 2014.Hand (N Y). 2017; 12: 13-20
- Prospective randomized controlled trial comparing 1- versus 7-day manipulation following collagenase injection for dupuytren contracture.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 1933-1941.e1
- Comparison of treatment outcome after collagenase and needle fasciotomy for Dupuytren contracture: a randomized, single-blinded, clinical trial with a 1-year follow-up.J Hand Surg Am. 2016; 41: 873-880
- Percutaneous needle fasciotomy versus collagenase treatment for Dupuytren contracture: a randomized controlled trial with a two-year follow-up.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2018; 100: 1079-1086
- Collagenase Clostridium histolyticum versus limited fasciectomy for Dupuytren’s contracture: outcomes from a multicenter propensity score matched study.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 136: 87-97
- Efficacy and safety of collagenase clostridium histolyticum injection for Dupuytren contracture: short-term results from 2 open-label studies.J Hand Surg Am. 2013; 38: 2-11
- Outcome of Dupuytren contractures after collagenase Clostridium histolyticum injection: a single-institution experience.Ann Plast Surg. 2017; 79: 145-148
- Structural changes in ageing skin.Br J Dermatol. 1990; 122: 61-70
- The use of residual collagenase for single digits with multiple-joint Dupuytren contractures.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: 472.e1-472.e6
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.