Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Improved myoelectric prosthesis control accomplished using multiple nerve transfers.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 118: 1573-1578
- The use of targeted muscle reinnervation for improved myoelectric prosthesis control in a bilateral shoulder disarticulation amputee.Prosthet Orthot Int. 2004; 28: 245-253
- The hyper-reinnervation of rat skeletal muscle.Brain Res. 1995; 676: 113-123
- Implantable electrical and mechanical interfaces with nerve and muscle.Ann Biomed Eng. 1980; 8: 351-360
- Improved myoelectric prosthesis control using targeted reinnervation surgery: a case series.IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng. 2008; 16: 46-50
- Targeted reinnervation for transhumeral amputees: current surgical technique and update on results.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009; 124: 863-869
- Targeted muscle reinnervation in the upper extremity amputee: a technical roadmap.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40: 1877-1888
- The serratus anterior free-muscle flap: experience with 100 consecutive cases.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1990; 86: 481-490
Buncke HJ, Alpert BS, Gordon L. Serratus anterior microvascular transplantation. Presented at the American Association of Plastic Surgeons 61st Annual Meeting; May 18, 1982; Colorado Springs, CO.
- Detailed neurovascular anatomy of the serratus anterior muscle: implications for a functional muscle flap with multiple independent force vectors.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2004; 114: 21-29
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.