Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Carpal tunnel release: lifetime prevalence, annual incidence, and risk factors.Muscle Nerve. 2018; 58: 497-502
- What is value in health care?.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 2477-2481
- Candidate quality measures for hand surgery.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: 859-866.e3
- Patient-reported outcomes—are they living up to their potential?.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 6-9
- Orthopaedic quality reporting: a comprehensive review of the current landscape and a roadmap for progress.JBJS Rev. 2014; 2: e5
- Do surgeon expectations predict clinically important improvements in WOMAC scores after THA and TKA?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2017; 475: 2150-2158
- Do pain coping and pain beliefs associate with outcome measures before knee arthroplasty in patients who catastrophize about pain? A cross-sectional analysis from a randomized clinical trial.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2018; 476: 778-786
- Commonalities, differences, and challenges with patient-derived outcome measurement tools: function/activity scales.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013; 471: 3457-3465
- Preoperative PROMIS scores predict postoperative success in foot and ankle patients.Foot Ankle Int. 2016; 37: 911-918
- Preoperative PROMIS scores predict postoperative PROMIS score improvement for patients undergoing hand surgery [published online ahead of print August 3, 2018]. Hand (N Y).
- The patient-reported outcomes measurement information system (PROMIS): progress of an NIH roadmap cooperative group during its first two years.Med Care. 2007; 45: S3-S11
- Measuring outcomes in hand surgery.Clin Plast Surg. 2013; 40: 313-322
- Validation and generalizability of preoperative PROMIS scores to predict postoperative success in foot and ankle patients.Foot Ankle Int. 2018; 39: 763-770
- Preoperative patient reported outcomes measurement information system scores assist in predicting early postoperative success in lumbar discectomy.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2019; 44: 325-333
- PROMIS for orthopaedic outcomes measurement.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2016; 24: 744-749
- A comparison of PROMIS UE versus PF: correlation to PROMIS PI and depression, ceiling and floor effects, and time to completion [published online ahead of print February 4, 2019]. J Hand Surg Am.
- HealthMeasures. PROMIS. 2018; (Available at:)http://www.healthmeasures.net/score-and-interpret/interpret-scores/promisDate accessed: August 11, 2018
- The minimal clinically important difference of the Michigan hand outcomes questionnaire.J Hand Surg Am. 2009; 34: 509-514
- Comparative responsiveness of generic versus disease-specific and weighted versus unweighted health status measures in carpal tunnel syndrome.Med Care. 1998; 36: 491-502
- Interpretation of changes in health-related quality of life: the remarkable universality of half a standard deviation.Med Care. 2003; 41: 582-592
- Can preoperative patient-reported outcome measures be used to predict meaningful improvement in function after TKA?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2017; 475: 149-157
- John Charnley Award: preoperative patient-reported outcome measures predict clinically meaningful improvement in function after THA.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2016; 474: 321-329
- PROMIS and FAAM minimal clinically important differences in foot and ankle orthopedics.Foot Ankle Int. 2019; 40: 65-73
- What are the MCIDs for PROMIS, NDI, and ODI instruments among patients with spinal conditions?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2018; 476: 2027-2036
- The responsiveness of the PROMIS instruments and the qDASH in an upper extremity population.J Patient Rep Outcomes. 2017; 1: 12
- Defining the “substantial clinical benefit” after arthroscopic treatment of femoroacetabular impingement.Am J Sports Med. 2017; 45: 1297-1303
- Minimal clinically important difference and substantial clinical benefit after revision hip arthroscopy.Arthroscopy. 2018; 34: 1862-1868
- OMERACT-OARSI initiative: Osteoarthritis Research Society International set of responder criteria for osteoarthritis clinical trials revisited.Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2004; 12: 389-399
- Minimally important differences for Patient Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System pain interference for individuals with back pain.J Pain Res. 2016; 9: 251-255
- Determining success or failure after foot and ankle surgery using patient acceptable symptom state (PASS) and patient reported outcome information system (PROMIS).Foot Ankle Int. 2018; 39: 894-902
- Follow-up after carpal tunnel decompression—general practitioner surgery or hand clinic? A randomized prospective study.J Hand Surg Br. 1999; 24: 296-297
- Measurement properties of the EuroQoL EQ-5D-5L to assess quality of life in patients undergoing carpal tunnel release.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2016; 41: 957-962
- Minimal clinically important difference of carpal tunnel release in diabetic and nondiabetic patients.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013; 131: 1279-1285
- A comparison of PROMIS physical function and pain interference scores in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome: research collection versus routine clinical collection [published online ahead of print February 28, 2019]. Hand (N Y).
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.