Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Upper extremity–specific measures of disability and outcomes in orthopaedic surgery.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012; 94: 277-285
- Measuring wrist and hand function: common scales and checklists.Injury. 2011; 42: 253-258
- Measuring outcomes in hand surgery.Clin Plast Surg. 2008; 35: 239-250
- Outcomes research in hand surgery: where have we been and where should we go?.J Hand Surg Am. 2006; 31: 1373-1379
- The Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS): progress of an NIH Roadmap cooperative group during its first two years.Med Care. 2007; 45: S3-S11
- Efficacy of PROMIS Pain Interference and Likert pain scores to assess physical function.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: 705-710
- Performance of Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS) Upper Extremity (UE) versus Physical Function (PF) Computer Adaptive Tests (CATs) in upper extremity clinics.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: 867-874
- Association of physical function, anxiety, and pain interference in nonshoulder upper extremity patients using the PROMIS platform.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: 781-787
- Examination of the PROMIS Upper Extremity item bank.J Hand Ther. 2017; 30: 485-490
- Performance of PROMIS instruments in patients with shoulder instability.Am J Sports Med. 2017; 45: 449-453
- Psychometric evaluation of the PROMIS Physical Function Computerized Adaptive Test in comparison to the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons score and Simple Shoulder Test in patients with rotator cuff disease.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2015; 24: 1961-1967
- The PROMIS Physical Function correlates with the QuickDASH in patients with upper extremity illness.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2015; 473: 311-317
- Measurement of upper extremity disability using the Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 1160-1165
- Evaluation of the Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System Upper Extremity Computer Adaptive Test.J Hand Surg Am. 2016; 41: 739-744.e4
- The responsiveness of the PROMIS instruments and the qDASH in an upper extremity population.J Patient Rep Outcomes. 2017; 1: 12
- Evaluation of the PROMIS physical function item bank in orthopaedic patients.J Orthop Res. 2011; 29: 947-953
- HealthMeasures: Transforming how health is measured.(Available at:)www.healthmeasures.netDate accessed: July 6, 2018
- Upper Extremity Collaborative Group. Development of the QuickDASH: comparison of three item-reduction approaches.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 1038-1046
- The shortened disabilities of the arm, shoulder, and hand questionnaire (QuickDASH): validity and reliability based on responses within the full-length DASH.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2006; 7: 44
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.