Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology of adult fractures: a review.Injury. 2006; 37: 691-697
- The operative treatment of fractures of the distal radius is increasing: results from a nationwide Swedish study.Bone Joint J. 2014; 96: 963-969
- Incidence and characteristics of distal radius fractures in a southern Swedish region.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2007; 8: 48
- The 21st-century landscape of adult fractures: cohort study of a complete adult regional population.J Bone Miner Res. 2015; 30: 535-542
- Epidemiology and treatment of distal radius fractures in Reykjavik, Iceland, in 2004: comparison with an Icelandic study from 1985.Acta Orthop. 2011; 82: 494-498
Statistics Sweden, Demographic Reports, The Future Population of Sweden 2006–2050. Available at: http://www.scb.se/statistik/_publikationer/BE0401_2006I50_BR_BE51BR0602ENG.pdf. Accessed Feburary 26, 2018.
- Trends in the United States in the treatment of distal radial fractures in the elderly.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2009; 91: 1868-1873
- Significant change in the surgical treatment of distal radius fractures: a nationwide study between 1998 and 2008 in Finland.J Trauma. 2011; 71: 939-943
- Epidemiology and changed surgical treatment methods for fractures of the distal radius: a registry analysis of 42,583 patients in Stockholm County, Sweden, 2004–2010.Acta Orthop. 2013; 84: 292-296
- Epidemiology and health-care utilisation of wrist fractures in older adults in The Netherlands, 1997–2009.Injury. 2013; 44: 421-426
- Pain and disability reported in the year following a distal radius fracture: a cohort study.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2003; 4: 24
- Similar 1-year subjective outcome after a distal radius fracture during the 10-year-period 2003–2012: a longitudinal register-based study involving 3,666 patients.Acta Ortop. 2017; 88: 451-456
- Evaluation of a treatment protocol in distal radius fractures.Acta Ortop. 2008; 79: 376-385
- Development of an upper extremity outcome measure: the DASH.Am J Ind Med. 1996; 29: 602-608
- The disabilities of the arm, shoulder and hand (DASH) outcome questionnaire: reliability and validity of the Swedish version evaluated in 176 patients.Acta Ortop. 2000; 71: 613-618
- Development of the QuickDASH: comparison of three item-reduction approaches.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 1038-1046
- The shortened disabilities of the arm, shoulder and hand questionnaire (QuickDASH): validity and reliability based on responses within the full-length DASH.BMC Musculoskeletal Disord. 2006; 7: 44
- Correlation of DASH and QuickDASH with measures of psychological distress.J Hand Surg Am. 2009; 34: 1499-1505
- The DASH and the QuickDASH instruments. Normative values in the general population in Norway.J Hand Surg Eur. 2014; 39: 140-144
- Minimal clinically important differences of 3 patient-rated outcomes instruments.J Hand Surg Am. 2013; 38: 641-649
- External or internal fixation in the treatment of non-reducible distal radial fractures? A 5-year follow-up of a randomized study involving 50 patients.Acta Orthop. 2011; 82: 610-613
- Operative management of distal radial fractures with 2.4-millimeter locking plates.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2009; 91: 55-65
- Distal radius malunion increases risk of persistent disability 2 years after fracture: a prospective cohort study.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013; 471: 1691-1697
- The relationship between displacement and clinical outcome after distal radius (Colles’) fracture.J Hand Surg Eur. 2012; 38: 116-126
- Fractures of the distal end of the radius in young adults: a 30-year follow-up.J Hand Surg Br. 1993; 18: 45-49
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons outcomes instruments.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2002; 84: 208-215
Institute for Work & Health. The DASH and QuickDASH—e-bulletin summer 2013. Available at: http://www.dash.iwh.on.ca/sites/dash/files/dash_e-bulletin_2013_summer.pdf. Accessed Feburary 26, 2018.
- Osteotomy of dorsally displaced malunited fractures of the distal radius: no loss of radiographic correction during healing with a minimally invasive fixation technique and an injectable bone substitute.Acta Ortop. 2008; 79: 262-268
- Osteotomy of distal radius fracture malunion using a fast remodeling bone substitute consisting of calcium sulphate and calcium phosphate.J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2010; 92: 281-286
- Mid-term functional outcome after the internal fixation of distal radius fractures.J Orthop Surg Res. 2012; 7: 4
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.