Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Necrotizing fasciitis. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/features/necrotizingfasciitis/index.html. Accessed Nov 12, 2017.
- Predictors of mortality and limb loss in necrotizing soft tissue infections.Arch Surg. 2005; 140: 151-157
- Contemporary trends in necrotizing soft-tissue infections in the United States.Surgery. 2013; 153: 819-827
- Low sensitivity of physical examination findings in necrotizing soft tissue infection is improved with laboratory values: a prospective study.Am J Surg. 2008; 196 (discussion 930): 926-930
- The LRINEC (Laboratory Risk Indicator for Necrotizing Fasciitis) score: a tool for distinguishing necrotizing fasciitis from other soft tissue infections.Crit Care Med. 2004; 32: 1535-1541
- Vibrio necrotizing soft-tissue infection of the upper extremity: factors predictive of amputation and death.J Infect. 2008; 57: 290-297
- Laboratory indicators for early detection and surgical treatment of vibrio necrotizing fasciitis.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2010; 468: 2230-2237
- A comprehensive review of Vibrio vulnificus: an important cause of severe sepsis and skin and soft-tissue infection.Int J Infect Dis. 2011; 15: e157-e166
- Purulent flexor tenosynovitis: factors influencing the functional outcome.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2008; 33: 280-285
- Factors affecting the prognosis of pyogenic flexor tenosynovitis.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89: 1742-1748
- The diagnostic accuracy of inflammatory blood markers for purulent flexor tenosynovitis.J Hand Surg Am. 2013; 38: 2208-2211
- The management of the infected hand: based on a clinical investigation of 513 cases.Med J Aust. 1951; 1: 619-621
- Tenosynovial infections in the hand: diagnosis and management.Instr Course Lect. 1980; 29: 108-128
- A systematic review of the management of acute pyogenic flexor tenosynovitis.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2015; 40: 720-728
- Use of continuous Marcaine irrigation in the management of suppurative flexor tenosynovitis.Tech Hand Up Extrem Surg. 2009; 13: 182-186
- Continuous postoperative catheter irrigation is not necessary for the treatment of suppurative flexor tenosynovitis.J Hand Surg Br. 2000; 25: 304-307
- [Phlegmon of the tendon sheaths].Ann Chir. 1974; 28: 277-280
- Epidemiology of suspected wrist joint infection versus inflammation.J Hand Surg Am. 2011; 36: 469-474
- Does this adult patient have septic arthritis?.JAMA. 2007; 297: 1478-1488
- Does empiric antibiotic therapy change hand infection outcomes? Cost analysis of a randomized prospective trial in a county hospital.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 133: 511e-518e
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection in the hand.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2015; 135: 826-830
- Topical steroids versus systemic antifungals in the treatment of chronic paronychia: an open, randomized double-blind and double dummy study.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2002; 47: 73-76
- Osteomyelitis of the tubular bones of the hand.J Hand Surg Am. 1997; 22: 644-649
- Hand infections.J Hand Surg Am. 2011; 36: 1403-1412
- Tuberculosis of the hand.J Hand Surg Am. 2011; 36: 1413-1422
- Chronic hand infections.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 1636-1645
- Atypical pyoderma gangrenosum of the dorsal hand mimics squamous cell carcinoma.J Hand Surg Am. 2012; 37: 1835-1838
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.