Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Development of an upper extremity outcome measure: the DASH (disabilities of the arm, shoulder and hand).Am J Ind Med. 1996; 29: 602-608
- The Michigan Hand Outcomes Questionnaire (MHQ): assessment of responsiveness to clinical change.Ann Plast Surg. 1999; 42: 619-622
- A self-administered questionnaire for assessment of severity of symptoms and functional status in carpal tunnel syndrome.J Bone Jt Surg Am. 1993; 75A: 1585-1592
- Patient rating of wrist pain and disability: a reliable and valid measurement tool.J Orthop Trauma. 1998; 12: 577-586
- Preoperative PROMIS scores predict postoperative success in foot and ankle patients.Foot Ankle Int. 2016; 37: 911-918
Bernstein DN, Houck JR, Gonzalez RM, et al. Preoperative PROMIS scores predict postoperative PROMIS score improvements for patients undergoing hand surgery [published online ahead of print August 3, 2018]. Hand (N Y). https://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1558944718791188.
- Preoperative PROMIS scores assist in predicting early postoperative success in lumbar discectomy.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2019; 44: 325-333
- Validation of GAITRite and PROMIS as high-throughput physical function outcome measures following ACL reconstruction.J Orthop Res. 2014; 32: 793-801
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guideline on: management of carpal tunnel syndrome.J Bone Jt Surg Am. 2016; 98: 1750-1754
- Comparative responsiveness of the Michigan Hand Outcomes Questionnaire and the Carpal Tunnel Questionnaire after carpal tunnel release.J Hand Surg Am. 2009; 34: 273-280
- A systematic review of the psychometric properties of the Boston Carpal Tunnel Questionnaire.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2006; 7: 78
- Comparative responsiveness of the Disabilities of the Arm, Shoulder, and Hand, the Carpal Tunnel Questionnaire, and the SF-36 to clinical change after carpal tunnel release.J Hand Surg Am. 2003; 28: 250-254
- Responsiveness of the Michigan Hand Outcomes Questionnaire and the Disabilities of the Arm, Shoulder, and Hand Questionnaire in patients with hand injury.J Hand Surg Am. 2010; 35: 430-436
- Measurement of upper extremity disability using the patient-reported outcomes measurement information system.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 1160-1165
- The PROMIS physical function correlates with the QuickDASH in patients with upper extremity illness.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2015; 473: 311-317
- Performance of Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS) upper extremity (UE) versus physical function (PF) computer adaptive tests (CATs) in upper extremity clinics.J Hand Surg Am. 2017; 42: 867-874
- Reliability and validity testing of the Michigan Hand Outcome Questionnaire.J Hand Surg Am. 1998; 23: 575-587
- Evaluation and prediction of health-related quality of life for total hip replacement among Chinese in Taiwan.Int Orthop. 2008; 32: 27-32
- Evaluation of the Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System upper extremity computer adaptive test.J Hand Surg Am. 2016; 41: 739-744
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.