Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Primary cutaneous Nocardiosis in a patient with nephrotic syndrome: a case report and review of the literature.Medicine (Baltimore). 2016; 95: e2490
- Nocardial infections in the United States, 1972–1974.J Infect Dis. 1976; 134: 286-289
- Primary cutaneous nocardiosis in immunocompetent children.Eur J Dermatol. 2006; 16: 406-408
- Nocardiosis: updates and clinical overview.Mayo Clin Proc. 2012; 87: 403-407
- Nocardiosis: review of clinical and laboratory experience.J Clin Microbiol. 2003; 41: 4497-4501
- The medically important aerobic actinomycetes: epidemiology and microbiology.Clin Microbiol Rev. 1994; 7: 357-417
- The clinical spectrum of Nocardia brasiliensis infection in the United States.Rev Infect Dis. 1984; 6: 164-180
- Pediatric nocardiosis.Pediatrics. 1982; 70: 560-565
- An acute Nocardia brasiliensis infection of the hand: a case report.J Hand Surg Am. 1996; 21: 309-310
- Necrotizing cutaneous nocardiosis of the hand: a case report and review of the literature.J Hand Microsurg. 2015; 7: 224-227
Wilhelm A, Romeo N, Trevino R. A rare cause of pyogenic flexor tenosynovitis: Nocardia nova [published online ahead of print January 15, 2018]. J Hand Surg Am. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhsa.2017.11.016.
- Nocardia infection of the hand-case report.J Hand Surg Am. 1981; 6: 502-505
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.