Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- The acute and subacute management of the burned hand.Clin Plast Surg. 2000; 27: 49-63
- The treatment of hand burns.Burns. 2009; 35: 327-337
- Analysis of burned hand function (early versus delayed treatment).Medicina (Kaunas). 2005; 41: 846-851
- Reconstruction of the burned hand.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011; 127: 752-759
- Rehabilitation of the burned hand.Hand Clin. 2009; 25: 529-541
- Quality-of-life and outcome predictors following massive burn injury.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005; 116: 791-797
- A review on static splinting therapy to prevent burn scar contracture: do clinical and experimental data warrant its clinical application?.Burns. 2012; 38: 19-25
- Contractures in burn injury part II: investigating joints of the hand.J Burn Care Res. 2008; 29: 606-613
- A review of the reconstructive surgery needs of 3167 survivors of burn injury.Burns. 1991; 17: 302-305
- Acute hand burns in children: management and long-term outcome based on a 10-year experience with 698 injured hands.Ann Surg. 1999; 229: 558-564
- The acutely burned hand: management and outcome based on a ten-year experience with 1047 acute hand burns.J Trauma. 1995; 38: 406-411
- Reconstructive surger after burns: a 10-year follow-up study.Burns. 2014; 40: 1544-1551
- The prognostic factors regarding long-term functional outcome of full-thickness hand burns.Burns. 1999; 25: 709-714
- Burn reconstruction.in: Achauer B.M. Eriksson E. Plastic Surgery: Indications, Operations, and Outcomes. Mosby, St. Louis2000: 425-446
- Treatment of elbow contractures in burns.Burns Incl Therm Inj. 1987; 13: 241-244
- Outcome of burns treated with autologous cultured proliferating epidermal cells: a prospective randomized multicenter intra-patient comparative trial.Cell Transplant. 2016; 25: 437-448
- Versajet hydrosurgery versus classic escharectomy for burn debridement: a prospective randomized trial.J Burn Care Res. 2007; 28: 720-724
- Efficacy of enzymatic debridement of deeply burned hands.Burns. 2012; 38: 108-112
- Management of post-burn contractures.J Nepal Med Assoc. 2004; : 211-217
- The early release of axillary contractures in pediatric patients with burns.J Burn Care Rehabil. 1993; 14: 39-42
- Hand burns.Repair Reconstr. 2001; 2: 2-4
The research was financially supported by a grant of the Dutch Burns Foundation (11.102).
The Dutch Burn Repository group consists of (1) Burn Centre Beverwijk: D.C. Baas, E.C. Kuijper, F.R.H. Tempelman, A.F.P.M. Vloemans, P.P.M. van Zuijlen; (2) Burn Centre Rotterdam: J. Dokter, A. van Es, C.H. van der Vlies; (3) Burn Centre Groningen: G.I.J.M. Beerthuizen, J. Eshuis, J. Hiddingh, S. Scholten-Jaegers; and (4) Association of Dutch Burn centres: M.E. van Baar, E. Middelkoop, M.K. Nieuwenhuis, A. Novin, M. Novin.