Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Upper limb triplication with radial dimelia.J Hand Surg Br. 1997; 22: 80-83
- Complete cleft of the upper limb: a very rare anomaly.Indian J Plast Surg. 2008; 41: 195-199
- A child with longitudinal cleavage of the upper extremity: treatment and etiology considerations.J Hand Surg Am. 2010; 35: 1762-1767
- Elbow and forearm reconstruction in patients with ulnar dimelia can improve activities of daily living.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2014; 23: e68-e72
- Ulnar dimelia.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1960; 42-B: 549-555
- Incomplete congenital duplication of a lower extremity. A case report.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1980; 62: 479-481
- Timing of human congenital malformations with a time-table of human development.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1963; 5: 343-350
- Extent of duplication in lower-limb malformations suggests the time of the teratogenic insult.Pediatrics. 1993; 91: 411-413
- Complete unilateral leg duplication with ipsilateral renal agenesis.Acta Paediatr. 2007; 96: 464-465
- Developmental anomalies in mice resulting from action of the gene, disorganization, a semi-dominant lethal.Pediatrics. 1959; 23: 212-221
- “On-top plasty” for amputated fingers.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1968; 42: 242-248
- Atypical thumb polydactyly with duplicated metacarpal bone: a report of 2 cases.Ann Plast Surg. 2013; 70: 38-41
- On-top plasty as a treatment for floating finger.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2015; 68: 876-877
- Ray transfer for triplicate digit.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2016; 41: 772-773
This work was supported by 2016 Tokai University School of Medicine Research Aid. The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript.