Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Care of Congenital Hand Anomalies.2nd ed. Quality Medical Publishing, St Louis1994: 60-63
- The results of surgery for polydactyly of the thumb: a review.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1969; 64: 175-193
- The Care of Congenital Hand Anomalies.2nd ed. Quality Medical Publishing, St Louis1994: 120-123
- Management of thumb duplication.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1985; 195: 26-44
- Long-term results of surgical treatment of thumb polydactyly.J Hand Surg Am. 1996; 21: 478-486
- Atypical thumb polydactyly with duplicated metacarpal bone: a report of 2 cases.Ann Plast Surg. 2013; 70: 38-41
- Thumb polydactyly with a floating ulnar thumb.Acta Med Okayama. 2013; 67: 391-395
- Lengthening a finger with the “on-the-top” method.Acta Chir Scand. 1961; 122: 184-186
- “On-top plasty” for amputated fingers.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1968; 42: 242-248
- Normative values for grip and pinch strength for 6- to 19-year-olds.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2015; 96: 1627-1633
- Duplication of the thumb. A retrospective review of two hundred and thirty-seven cases.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1983; 65: 584-598
- Long-term outcomes following radial polydactyly reconstruction.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 1549-1552
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.