Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Scientific understanding and clinical management of Dupuytren disease.Nat Rev Rheumatol. 2010; 6: 715-726
- Injectable collagenase Clostridium histolyticum for Dupuytren’s contracture.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 968-979
- Dupuytren contracture recurrence following treatment with collagenase Clostridium histolyticum (CORDLESS Study): 3-year data.J Hand Surg Am. 2013; 38: 12-22
- Dupuytren contracture recurrence following treatment with collagenase Clostridium histolyticum (CORDLESS [Collagenase Option for Reduction of Dupuytren Long-Term Evaluation of Safety Study]): 5-year data.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40: 1597-1605
- Comparison of treatment outcome after collagenase and needle fasciotomy for Dupuytren contracture: a randomized, single-blinded, clinical trial with a 1-year follow-up.J Hand Surg Am. 2016; 41: 873-880
- One-year results of needle fasciotomy and collagenase injection in treatment of Dupuytren’s contracture: a two-centre prospective randomized clinical trial.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2016; 41: 577-582
- Collagenase Clostridium histolyticum for the treatment of Dupuytren’s contracture: systematic review and economic evaluation.Health Technol Assess. 2015; 19: 1-202
- Le traitement médical de la maladie de Dupuytren.L’Actualité Rhumatol Paris Expans Sci Publ. 1979; : 238-243
Adams W. On Contractions of the Fingers (Dupuytren’s and Congenital Contractions) and Hammer-Toe. London: Churchill; 1892.
- A comparison of the direct outcomes of percutaneous needle fasciotomy and limited fascietctomy for Dupuytren’s disease: a 6-week follow up study.J Hand Surg Am. 2006; 31: 717-725
- Percutaneous needle fasciotomy in Dupuytren’s disease.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2006; 31: 498-501
- Percutaneous needle fasciotomy for primary Dupuytren’s contracture.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2011; 36: 548-552
- Five-year results of a randomized clinical trial on treatment in Dupuytrenʼs disease.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012; 129: 469-477
- Non-surgical treatment of Dupuytren disease using needle fasciotomy.Rev Rhum Ed Fr. 1993; 60 ([in French]): 808-813
- Percutaneous needle aponeurotomy: complications and results.J Hand Surg Br. 2003; 28: 427-431
- Collagenase Clostridium histolyticum in patients with Dupuytren’s contracture: results from POINT X, an open-label study of clinical and patient-reported outcomes.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2014; 40: 124-132
European Medicines Agency. Xiapex product information. Available from: http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/EPAR_-_Product_Information/human/002048/WC500103373.pdf. Accessed October 26, 2016.
- Measuring the whole or the parts?.J Hand Ther. 2001; 14: 128-142
- Validation of questionnaire for condtions of the upper extremity.Ugeskr Læger. 2010; 172 ([in Danish]): 3333-3336
- Letters to the editor: cold intolerance following collagenase Clostridium histolyticum treatment for Dupuytren contracture.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 808-809
- Injectable collagenase Clostridium histolyticum: a new nonsurgical treatment for Dupuytren’s disease.J Hand Surg Am. 2010; 35: 2027-2038.e1
- Efficacy and safety of collagenase Clostridium histolyticum in the treatment of proximal interphalangeal joints in Dupuytren contracture: combined analysis of 4 phase 3 clinical trials.J Hand Surg Am. 2015; 40: 975-983
- A comparison of percutaneous needle fasciotomy and collagenase injection for Dupuytren disease.J Hand Surg Am. 2013; 38: 2377-2380
- Dupuytren’s disease: Outcome of the proximal interphalangeal joint in isolated fifth ray involvement.Acta Orthop Belg. 2006; 72: 671-677
- Cost-effectiveness in the management of Dupuytren’s contracture. A Canadian cost-utility analysis of current and future management strategies.Bone Joint J. 2013; 95-B: 1094-1100
- The impact of collagenase Clostridium histolyticum introduction on Dupuytren treatment patterns in the United States.J Hand Surg Am. 2016; 41: 963-968
S.T.S., T.B., and P.S. attended the International 2013 Dupuytren Summit meeting in Vienna, Austria; invited by Pfizer Denmark (transportation and accommodation included). No personal fees or other disclosures for the authors.