Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Sensitivity and specificity of carpal tunnel syndrome signs.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 1997; 76: 451-457
- Provocative tests in different stages of carpal tunnel syndrome.Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2001; 103: 178-183
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Clinical Practice Guidelines. Diagnosis and Treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Available at: http://www.orthoguidelines.org/topic?id=1020. Accessed October 21, 2016.
- Scratch collapse test for evaluation of carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome.J Hand Surg Am. 2008; 33: 1518-1524
- Evaluation of the scratch collapse test for the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2014; 39: 181-186
- Diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome: interobserver reliability of the blinded scratch-collapse test.J Hand Microsurg. 2014; 6: 5-7
Scratch Collapse Test at the Wrist. Clinicale Relevant Technologies Uploaded on December 21, 2009. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BogRBfP2zOU. Accessed April 12, 2016.
- Median 14-cm and 7-cm antidromic sensory studies to digits two and three.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 78: S53-S62
- Median nerve motor conduction to the abductor pollicis brevis.Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 1999; 78: S1-S8
- Electrodiagnostic evaluation of carpal tunnel syndrome.Muscle Nerve. 2011; 44: 597-607
- Practice parameter for electrodiagnostic studies in carpal tunnel syndrome: summary statement.Muscle Nerve. 2002; 25: 918-922
- Guidelines in electrodiagnostic medicine. Practice parameter for electrodiagnostic studies in ulnar neuropathy at the elbow.Muscle Nerve. 1999; 8: S171-S205
- Scratch collapse test localizes Osborne's band as the point of maximal nerve compression in cubital tunnel syndrome.Hand (N Y). 2010; 5: 141-147
- Effects of bias on the results of diagnostic studies of carpal tunnel syndrome.J Hand Surg Am. 2009; 34: 1006-1013
- Value of the carpal compression test in the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome.J Hand Surg Am. 1997; 22: 38-41
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: prevalence in the general population.J Clin Epidemiol. 1992; 45: 373-376
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.