Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Quality and value in an evolving health care landscape.J Hand Surg Am. 2016; 41: 794-799
- Determinants of patient satisfaction after orthopedic interventions to the hand; A review of the literature.J Hand Ther. 2011; 24: 303-312
- Patients' preoperative expectations predict the outcome of rotator cuff repair.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89: 1913-1919
- An exploration of patients’ expectation of and satisfaction with surgical outcome.Eur Spine J. 2013; 22: 2836-2844
- Relationship between preoperative expectations, satisfaction, and functional outcomes in patients undergoing lumbar and cervical spine surgery: a multicenter study.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2012; 37: E103-E108
- The problem with satisfied patients.The Atlantic. April 17, 2015; (Available at:) (Accessed July 21, 2016)
- Hospitals aren’t hotels.The New York Times. March 15, 2012; (Available at:) (Accessed July 21, 2016)
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and Systems (CAHPS) hospital survey. Available at: http://www.hcahpsonline.org/home.aspx. Accessed July 22, 2016.
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.