Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Percutaneous pinning of fractures in the proximal third of the proximal phalanx: complications and outcomes.J Hand Surg Am. 2012; 37: 1342-1348
- Displaced unstable transverse fractures of the shaft of the proximal phalanx of the fingers in industrial workers: reduction and K-wire fixation leaving the metacarpophalangeal and proximal interphalangeal joints free.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2011; 36: 577-583
- Percutaneous K-wire fixation of distal radius fractures: Our results of leaving the wire outside.Int J Health All Sci. 2013; 2: 23-29
- Infection rate of percutaneous Kirschner wire fixation for distal radius fractures.J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong). 2010; 18: 85-86
- Complications of K-wire fixation in procedures involving the hand and wrist.J Hand Surg Am. 2011; 36: 610-616
- Complications of smooth pin fixation of fractures and dislocations in the hand and wrist.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1992; 276: 194-201
- A review of K-wire related complications in the emergency management of paediatric upper extremity trauma.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2007; 89: 252-258
- Isolated, extra-articular neck and shaft fractures of the 4th and 5th metacarpals: a comparison of transverse and bouquet (intra-medullary) pinning in 67 patients.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2012; 37: 387-395
- Kirschner wire pin tract infection rates between percutaneous and buried wires in treating metacarpal and phalangeal fractures.J Coll Physicians Surg Pak. 2006; 16: 518-520
- Kirschner wire pin tract infection rates: a randomized controlled trial between percutaneous and buried wires.J Hand Surg Br. 2004; 29: 374-376
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.