Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dupuytren's disease: anatomy, pathology, presentation, and treatment.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89: 189-198
- Assessment of clinical severity in Dupuytren's disease.Br J Hosp Med. 2007; 68: 604-609
- Prevalence, incidence, and treatments of Dupuytren's disease in the United States: results from a population-based study.Hand (N Y). 2011; 6: 149-158
- Correction of contracture and recurrence rates of Dupuytren contracture following invasive treatment: the importance of clear definitions.J Hand Surg Am. 2012; 37: 2095-2105
- The consequences of different definitions for recurrence of Dupuytren's disease.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2012; 66: 95-103
- Prescribing information.Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Chesterbrook, PAOctober 2014
- Prescribing information.Auxilium UK Limited, Windsor, UKApril 2013
European Medicines Agency. EPAR summary for the public: Xiapex (collagenase clostridium histolyticum). Available at: http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/EPAR_-_Summary_for_the_public/human/002048/WC500103377.pdf. Accessed March 11, 2015.
- Injectable collagenase clostridium histolyticum for Dupuytren's contracture.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 968-979
- Injectable collagenase clostridium histolyticum: a new nonsurgical treatment for Dupuytren's disease.J Hand Surg Am. 2010; 35: 2027-2038
- Dupuytren's contracture recurrence following treatment with collagenase clostridium histolyticum (CORDLESS): 3-year data.J Hand Surg Am. 2013; 38: 12-22
- Efficacy and safety of collagenase clostridium histolyticum, a nonsurgical treatment for adults with Dupuytren's contracture: short-term results from two open-label studies, in the US (JOINT I) and Australia and Europe (JOINT II).J Hand Surg Am. 2013; 38: 2-11
- Diagnosis and indications for surgical treatment.Hand Clin. 1991; 7: 635-642
- Percutaneous needle fasciotomy in Dupuytren's disease.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2006; 31: 498-501
- Five-year results of randomized clinical trial on treatment in Dupuytren's disease: percutaneous needle fasciotomy versus limited fasciectomy.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2012; 129: 469-477
- Recent surgical and medical advances in the treatment of Dupuytren's disease—a systematic review of the literature.Open Orthop J. 2012; 6: 77-82
- The treatment of Dupuytren disease.J Hand Surg Am. 2011; 36: 936-942
- Safety and tolerability of collagenase clostridium histolyticum and fasciectomy for Dupuytren's contracture.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2015; 40: 141-149
- Nonsurgical treatment of Dupuytren's contracture: 3 year safety results using collagenase clostridium histolyticum.J Hand Surg Am. 2013; 38 ([abstract]): e52
- Surgical treatment.in: Tubiana R. The Hand. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1999: 451-483
C.A.P. received research and manuscript preparation funding for this study and grants and honoraria outside the submitted work from Auxilium. P.B., S.C., and T.L. received research and manuscript preparation funding for this study from Auxilium. F.T.D.K. received research and manuscript preparation funding for this study from, was a consultant to, and received grants and honoraria outside the submitted work from, Auxilium. T.S. is employed by Auxilium.