Comparing the efficacy of collagenase clostridium histolyticum injection versus fasciectomy in patients with Dupuytren’s contracture.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The outcome of surgical treatments for primary Dupuytren’s disease- a systematic review.J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2010; 35: 623-626
- Enzyme injection as nonsurgical treatment of Dupuytren’s disease.J Hand Surg Am. 2000; 25: 629-636
- Collagen as a clinical target: nonoperative treatment of Dupuytren’s disease.J Hand Surg Am. 2002; 27: 788-798
- Results of partial fasciectomy for Dupuytren disease in 261 consecutive patients.Ann Plast Surg. 2006; 57: 13-17
- Surgical complications associated with fasciectomy for dupuytren's disease: a 20-year review of the English literature.Eplasty. 2010; 10: e15
- Injectable collagenase Clostridium histolyticum: a new nonsurgical treatment for Dupuytren's disease.J Hand Surg Am. 2010; 35: 2027-2038
- Injectable collagenase clostridium histolyticum for Dupuytren’s contracture.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 968-979
- 50 Years experience with Dupuytren’s contracture in the Erlangen University Hospital—a retrospective analysis of 2919 operated hands from 1956 to 2006.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2007; 8: 60
- Functional outcome of collagenase injections compared with fasciectomy in treatment of Dupuytren’s contracture.Hand (N Y). 2013; 8: 410-416
- Examining the efficacy and maintenance of contracture correction after collagenase clostridium histolyticum treatment for Dupuytren’s disease.Hand. 2013; 8: 261-266
Clinical Paper Session 08: Dupuytren
Friday, September 19, 2014 • 1:59–2:06 PM
Category: Treatment, Prognosis/Outcomes
Keyword: Hand and Wrist, Diseases and Disorders, Practice Management
© 2014 Published by Elsevier Inc.