The Review Section of JHS will contain at least 3 clinically relevant articles selected by the editor to be offered for CME in each issue. For CME credit, the participant must read the articles in print or online and correctly answer all related questions through an online examination. The questions on the test are designed to make the reader think and will occasionally require the reader to go back and scrutinize the article for details.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pediatric distal radius and forearm fractures.J Hand Surg Am. 2008; 33: 1911-1923
- Comparison of short and long arm plaster casts for displaced fractures in the distal third of the forearm in children.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 9-17
- Above and below-the-elbow plaster casts for distal forearm fractures in children: a randomized controlled trial.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 1-8
- The management of forearm fractures in children: a plea for conservatism.J Pediatr Orthop. 1999; 19: 811-815
- Randomized controlled trial comparing above- and below-elbow plaster casts for distal forearm fractures in children.J Child Orthop. 2010; 4: 233-237
- Below-elbow cast for metaphyseal both-bone fractures of the distal forearm in children: a randomized multicentre study.Injury. 2012; 43: 1107-1111
- Above- or below-elbow casts for distal third forearm fractures in children? A meta-analysis of the literature.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2011; 131: 1663-1671
- Risk factors for redisplacement of pediatric distal forearm and distal radius fractures.J Pediatr Orthop. 2012; 32: 687-692
Published online: October 11, 2013
Accepted: August 25, 2013
Received: July 22, 2013
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
© 2014 American Society for Surgery of the Hand. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- Journal CME QuestionsJournal of Hand SurgeryVol. 39Issue 2