Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cervical spine imaging using mini-C-arm fluoroscopy: patient and surgeon exposure to direct and scatter radiation.J Spinal Disord Tech. 2009; 22: 399-403
- Patient and surgeon radiation exposure: comparison of standard and mini-C-arm fluoroscopy.J Bone Joint Surg. 2009; 91A: 297-304
- Radiation exposure in hand surgery: mini versus standard C-arm.J Hand Surg. 2005; 30A: 1310-1316
- Radiation exposure to the hands from mini C-arm fluoroscopy.J Hand Surg. 2005; 30A: 795-797
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.