Type of study/level of evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Eighteen years follow-up study of the clinical manifestations and progression of Dupuytren’s disease.Scand J Rheumatol. 2001; 30: 31-34
- A retrospective review of the management of Dupuytren’s nodules.J Hand Surg. 2005; 30A: 1014-1018
- Dupuytren’s contracture unfolded.BMJ. 2006; 332: 397-400
- Epidemiology of Dupuytren’s disease.Hand Clin. 1999; 15: 53-62
- Population studies in Dupuytren’s contracture.J Bone Joint Surg. 1962; 44B: 602-613
- Racial distribution of Dupuytren’s disease in Department of Veterans Affairs patients.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2000; 106: 71-75
- Dupuytren’s disease—a study of the pattern of distribution and stage of contracture in the hand.Hand. 1976; 8: 265-271
- Clinical presentation and types of Dupuytren’s disease.Hand Clin. 1999; 15: 87-96
- Epidemiology of Dupuytren’s disease: clinical, serological, and social assessment. The Reykjavik Study.J Clin Epidemiol. 2000; 53: 291-296
- Percutaneous needle fasciotomy in Dupuytren’s disease.J Hand Surg. 2006; 31B: 498-501
- Dupuytren’s contracture: the long-term results after day surgery.J Hand Surg. 1991; 16B: 272-274
- The proximal interphalangeal joint in Dupuytren’s disease.J Hand Surg. 1985; 10B: 358-364
- Treatment of Dupuytren’s contracture.J Bone Joint Surg. 1976; 58A: 380-387
- Epidemiology of surgical patients.in: McFarlane R. McGrouther D. Flint M. Dupuytren’s disease. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1990: 201-238
- The complications of Dupuytren’s contracture surgery.J Hand Surg. 2005; 30A: 1021-1025
- Nonoperative treatment of Dupuytren’s disease.Hand Clin. 1999; 15: 97-107
- Enzyme injection as nonsurgical treatment of Dupuytren’s disease.J Hand Surg. 2000; 25A: 629-636
- Collagen as a clinical target: nonoperative treatment of Dupuytren’s disease.J Hand Surg. 2002; 27A: 788-798
- Martin Dunitz Ltd, London2000: 321 Dupuytren’s disease.
- A review of common practice in Dupuytren surgery.Tech Hand Upper Extrem Surg. 2005; 9: 178-187
Supported by BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. Additional support was provided by grants from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDR001437) and the National Institutes of Health (GCRC, M01RR1071002). Editorial support was provided by Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.