Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Congenital hand deformities.in: 4th ed. Green's operative hand surgery. vol 1. Churchill Livingstone, Philadelphia1999: 517-521
- Congenital hand deformities.in: 3rd ed. Operative hand surgery. Churchill Livingstone, New York1993: 423-426
- On the inheritance and development of clinodactyly.Am J Hum Genet. 1953; 5: 257-268
- The treatment of congenital clinodactyly of the hand.Ital J Orthop Traumatol. 1989; 15: 339-342
- Clinodactyly—frequency and morphological implications.Acta Chir Plast. 1984; 26: 72-78
- Clinodactylies chez l'enfant.Chir Pediatr. 1990; 31: 337-340
- Longitudinally bracketed diaphysis.Ann Radiol. 1974; 17: 355-360
- Delta phalanx.J Bone Joint Surg. 1964; 46B: 226-228
- Surgical treatment of clinodactyly caused by longitudinally bracketed diaphysis (“delta phalanx”).Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 1975; 9: 199-202
- The longitudinal epiphyseal bracket: implications for surgical correction.J Pediatr Orthop. 1981; 1: 299-305
- Clinodactyly of the little finger: a simple operative technique for reversal of the growth abnormality.J Hand Surg. 1987; 12B: 335-342
*No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
**Reprint requests: Louise Caouette-Laberge, MD, Hôpital Sainte-Justine, 3175, Côte Sainte-Catherine, Montreal, Quebec, H3T 1C5 Canada.