Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Carpal tunnel syndrome in acromegaly.Neurology. 1954; 4: 271-282
- The carpal-tunnel syndrome: seventeen years' experience in diagnosis and treatment of six hundred fifty-four hands.J Bone Joint Surg. 1966; 48A: 211-228
- Polyneuropathy in hypothyroidism: clinical, electrophysiological and morphological findings in four cases.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1987; 50: 1454-1460
- Electroneuromyography and neuromuscular findings in 16 primary hypothyroidism patients.Arq Neuropsiquiatr. 1996; 54: 12-18
- Carpal-tunnel syndrome in patients with myxedematous arthropathy.J Bone Joint Surg. 1973; 55A: 78-82
- Myxoedematous polyneuropathy: a light and electron microscopic study of the peripheral nerve and muscle.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1975; 38: 241-247
- Peripheral neuropathy in myxedema.Ann Intern Med. 1959; 50: 1433-1437
- Nervous and muscular systems in myxedema.J Chronic Dis. 1961; 14: 570-581
- Carpal tunnel syndrome associated with myxedema.Arch Intern Med. 1961; 108: 151-156
- The value of diagnostic testing in carpal tunnel syndrome.J Hand Surg. 1999; 24A: 704-714
- Evaluation of portable nerve conduction testing in the diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome.J Hand Surg. 1996; 21A: 651-654
- The utility of portable nerve conduction testing for patients with carpal tunnel syndrome: a prospective clinical study.J Hand Surg. 1992; 17A: 77-81
- Long-term symptom outcomes of carpal tunnel syndrome and its treatment.J Hand Surg. 1997; 22A: 200-210
- Acroparaesthesia in myxoedema: a clinical and electromyographic study.Lancet. 1958; 1: 1360-1363
- Hypothyroid neuropathy and myopathy: clinical and electrodiagnostic longitudinal findings.J Neurol. 1990; 237: 271-274
- Peripheral neuropathy in subclinical hypothyroidism.Thyroid. 1995; 5: 283-286
- Only the combined treatment with thyroxine and triiodothyronine ensures euthyroidism in all tissues of the thyroidectomized rat.Endocrinology. 1996; 137: 2490-2502
- Effects of thyroxine as compared with thyroxine plus triiodothyronine in patients with hypothyroidism.N Engl J Med. 1999; 340: 424-429
- Conduction velocity of peripheral nerves in human metabolic disorders.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol Suppl. 1962; 22: 6-42
- Neuromuscular status in hypothyroidism.Acta Neurol Scand. 1980; 61: 167-177
*No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
**Reprint requests: Robert M. Szabo, MD, University of California, Davis, School of Medicine, 4860 Y St, Sacramento, CA 95817.
*J Hand Surg 2000;25A:734–739.