Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Total elbow arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty. 1990; 5: 359-363
- Capitellocondylar total elbow replacement for rheumatoid arthritis.J R Coll Surg Edinb. 1991; 36: 133-135
- Total elbow arthroplasty.Clin Orthop. 1984; 182: 137-142
- Complications of total elbow arthroplasty.Clin Orthop. 1982; 170: 204-212
- Complications of elbow replacement surgery.in: 2nd ed. The elbow and its disorders. : WB Saunders, Philadelphia1993: 665-666
- Capitellocondylar total elbow replacement: a long-term follow-up study.J Bone Joint Surg. 1989; 71A: 217-222
- Peripheral neuropathy associated with rheumatoid arthritis: a clinical and electrodiagnostic study of 70 consecutive rheumatoid arthritis patients.Ann Intern Med. 1965; 63: 87-99
- Ulnar neuropathies in rheumatoid arthritis.Hand. 1978; 10: 77-81
- Peripheral neuropathy in rheumatoid arthritis.BMJ. 1965; 1: 1141-1147
- Semiconstrained total elbow replacement.in: The elbow. Master techniques in orthopaedic surgery. : Raven, New York1994: 231-255
- Semiconstrained elbow replacement arthroplasty: rationale, technique, and results.in: 2nd ed. The elbow and its disorders. : WB Saunders, Philadelphia1993: 652-656
- Neurologic complications after total shoulder arthroplasty.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1996; 5: 53-61
- Nerve palsy associated with total hip replacement.J Bone Joint Surg. 1991; 73A: 1074-1080
- Nerve palsy after knee arthroplasty in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.Scand J Rheumatol. 1983; 12: 201-205
- Intraoperative monitoring of ulnar nerve function during replacement of the rheumatoid elbow via the lateral approach.Acta Orthop Scand. 1995; 66: 132-136
*No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
**Reprint requests: Robert J. Spinner, MD, Department of Neurologic Surgery, Mayo Clinic/Mayo Foundation, Joseph 1-229E, Rochester, MN 55905.
**J Hand Surg 2000;25A:360–364