Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- An anatomic and mechanical study of the interosseous membrane of the forearm: pathomechanics of proximal migration of the radius.J Hand Surg. 1989; 14A: 256-261
- Tensile properties of the interosseous membrane of the human forearm.J Orthop Res. 1996; 14: 842-845
- The interosseous membrane of the forearm: anatomy and function.J Hand Surg. 1997; 22A: 981-985
- Fractures of the radial head with distal radio-ulnar dislocation: report of two cases.J Bone Joint Surg. 1951; 33B: 244-247
- Radial head fractures with acute distal radioulnar dislocation: Essex-Lopresti revisited.Clin Orthop. 1988; 234: 61-69
- The role of the interosseous membrane and triangular fibrocartilage complex in forearm stability.J Hand Surg. 1994; 19A: 385-393
- Injuries to the interosseous ligament of the forearm.Hand Clin. 1994; 10: 391-398
- Silastic prosthetic replacement for the radial head.J Bone Joint Surg. 1981; 63A: 454-458
- The use of frozen-allograft radial head replacement for treatment of established symptomatic proximal translation of the radius: preliminary experience in five cases.J Hand Surg. 1997; 22A: 269-278
- Primary replacement of the fractured radial head with a metal prosthesis.J Bone Joint Surg. 1993; 75B: 572-576
- Reconstructive strategies for radioulnar dissociation: a biomechanical study.J Orthop Trauma. 1995; 9: 516-522
- Reconstruction of the interosseous membrane of the forearm in cadavers.J Hand Surg. 1997; 22A: 986-994
- The interosseous membrane in radio-ulnar dissociation.J Bone Joint Surg. 1997; 79B: 422-427
- Radioulnar load-sharing in the forearm: a study in cadavera.J Bone Joint Surg. 1998; 80A: 879-888
- The interosseous membrane affects load distribution in the forearm.J Hand Surg. 1997; 22A: 975-980
- A new methodology to measure load transfer through the forearm using multiple universal force sensors.J Biomech. 1999; 32: 1331-1335
- Measurement of the total motion between two body segments—I. Analytical development.J Biomech. 1972; 5: 93-105
- Forearm interosseous ligament isometry.J Hand Surg. 1999; 24A: 538-545
- In situ forces in the anterior cruciate ligament and its bundles in response to anterior tibial loads.J Orthop Res. 1997; 15: 285-293
- Anterior cruciate ligament: functional anatomy of its bundles in rotatory instabilities.Am J Sports Med. 1979; 7: 23-26
- The cruciate ligaments of the knee joint: anatomical, functional and experimental analysis.Clin Orthop. 1975; 106: 216-231
*Supported by the Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation, the Whitaker Foundation, and the Albert B. Ferguson Foundation.
**No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
★Reprint requests: Matthew M. Tomaino, MD, Musculoskeletal Research Center, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, PO Box 71199, Pittsburgh, PA 15213.