Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- How joints move.in: 2nd ed. Clinical mechanics of the hand. : Mosby-Yearbook, St Louis1993: 35-59
- Experiences with a finger-joint prosthesis.J Bone Joint Surg. 1959; 41A: 87-102
- Restoration of rheumatoid finger-joint function: interim report on trial of prosthetic replacement.J Bone Joint Surg. 1961; 43A: 753-774
- Implant arthroplasty in the rheumatoid hand and wrist. Current state of the art in the United States.J Hand Surg. 1983; 8: 675-678
- Proposed digital arthroplasty: critical study of the preliminary results.Ann Chir Main. 1987; 7: 282-297
- Total joint arthroplasty. The hand.Mayo Clin Proc. 1979; 54: 516-526
- Silicone-Dacron hinge prosthesis. Design, evaluation and application.Ann Rheum Dis. 1969; 28 (suppl): 56-58
- Integral hinge joint.Ann Rheum Dis. 1969; 28 (suppl): 59-62
- Implant resection arthroplasty of the proximal interphalangeal joint.Orthop Clin North Am. 1973; 4: 1007-1029
- Proximal interphalangeal joint arthroplasty.Clin Orthop. 1984; 185: 187-194
- Stability and constraint of the proximal interphalangeal joint.J Hand Surg. 1993; 18A: 198-204
- Tendon excursion and moment arm of index finger muscles.J Biomech. 1983; 16: 419-425
- Relative tension and potential excursion of muscles in the forearm and hand.J Hand Surg. 1981; 6: 209-219
*The author or one or more of the authors have received or will receive benefits for personal or professional use from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article. In addition, benefits have been or will be directed to a research fund, foundation, educational institution, or other non-profit organization with which one or more of the authors are associated.
**Reprint requests: William P. Cooney III, MD, Biomechanics Laboratory, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905.
**J Hand Surg 2000;25A;305–312