Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Aneurysms of the hand.Arch Surg. 1973; 106: 554-557
- Ulnar artery thrombosis.Hand Clin. 1985; 1: 311-325
- Ulnar artery thrombosis and the role of interposition vein grafting: patency with microsurgical technique.J Hand Surg. 1991; 16A: 274-278
- Arterial patterns in the hand based upon a study of 650 specimens.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1961; 113: 409-424
- Vascular disorders.in: 4th ed. Green's operative hand surgery.Vol. 2. : Churchill Livingstone, New York1999: 2254-2302
- The measurement of cold sensitivity of the hand.J Hand Surg. 1991; 16A: 1037-1040
- A self-administered questionnaire for the assessment of severity of symptoms and functional status in carpal tunnel syndrome.J Bone Joint Surg. 1993; 75A: 1585-1592
- Stress testing in the evaluation of upper-extremity perfusion.Hand Clin. 1993; 9: 59-83
- Evaluation of a laser Doppler flowmeter for measurement of tissue blood flow.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 1980; 27: 597-604
- Laser Doppler perfusion imaging: methodology and skin applications. Linköping studies in science and technology dissertations. No. 329.in: : Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden1994: 9-27
- Traumatic aneurysm of the radial artery in the anatomical snuff box—a report of two cases.Hand. 1980; 12: 266-270
- Spontaneous retrocarpal radial artery thrombosis: a report of two cases.J Hand Surg. 1984; 9A: 823-827
- Radial and ulnar artery dominance in normal digits.J Hand Surg. 1989; 14A: 504-508
- True aneurysm of the radial artery: report of a case with long-term follow-up.J Am Geriat Soc. 1977; 25: 376-378
- Traumatic aneurysm of the hand.Am Surg. 1970; 36: 552-557
- Post-traumatic aneurysm of the radial artery at the wrist.BMJ. 1966; 2: 1501-1502
- Traumatic aneurysm of the radial artery.Am J Surg. 1964; 108: 424-427
- Aneurysms of the upper extremity.J Hand Surg. 1987; 12A: 39-46
- Aneurysms of the peripheral arteries.in: 4th ed. Vascular surgery: a comprehensive review. : WB Saunders, Philadelphia1993: 424-434
*No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
**Reprint requests: David S. Ruch, MD, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Medical Center Blvd, Winston-Salem, NC 27157.
**J Hand Surg 2000;25A;282–290