Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Epidemiology of acute wrist trauma.Int J Epidemiol. 1993; 22: 911
- Fractures of the distal radius.in: Skeletal trauma.Vol. 2. : WB Saunders, Philadelphia1996: 1063
- Functional bracing of Colles' fractures: a prospective study of immobilization in supination vs. pronation.Clin Orthop. 1980; 146: 175-183
- SF-36 health survey: manual and interpretation guide.: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, Boston1993
- Development of an upper extremity outcome measure: the DASH (disabilities of the arm, shoulder, and head[sic]).Am J Ind Med. 1996; 29: 602-608
- Development of a scale for patient rating of wrist pain and disability.J Hand Ther. 1996; 9: 178-183
- Patient rating of wrist pain and disability: a reliable and valid measurement tool.J Orthop Trauma. 1998; 12: 577-586
- Outcome of distal radius fractures using the short form 36 health survey.Clin Orthop. 1997; 341: 36-41
- A methodological framework for assessing health indices.J Chronic Dis. 1985; 38: 27-36
- A comparison of different indices of responsiveness.J Clin Epidemiol. 1997; 50: 239-246
- Methodological problems in the retrospective computation of responsiveness to change: the lesson of Cronbach.J Clin Epidemiol. 1997; 50: 869-879
- Health status measures: stategies and analytic methods for assessing change scores.Phys Ther. 1996; 76: 1109-1123
- Comparisons of five health status instruments for orthopedic evaluation.Med Care. 1990; 28: 632-642
- Effect sizes for interpreting changes in health status.Med Care. 1989; 27: S178-S189
- Outcome after Colles fracture: the relative responsiveness of three questionnaires and physical examination measures.J Hand Surg. 1996; 21A: 781-787
- Responsiveness of self-reported and objective measures of disease severity in carpal tunnel syndrome.Med Care. 1994; 32: 1127-1133
- SF-36 physical and mental health summary scales: a user's manual.in: : The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, Boston1994: 1.1-1012
- Measuring disability and symptoms of the upper limb: a validation study of the DASH questionnaire.Arthritis Rheum. 1996; 39 (abstr): S112
- Grip strength.in: 2nd ed. Clinical assessment recommendations. : American Society of Hand Therapists, Chicago1992: 41-46
- Reliability and validity of grip and pinch strength evaluations.J Hand Surg. 1984; 9A: 222-226
- Grip and pinch strength: normative data for adults.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1985; 66: 69-72
- Reliability of passive wrist flexion and extension goniometric measurements: a multicenter study.Phys Ther. 1994; 74: 162-174
- Measurement of joint motion: a guide to goniometry.in: 2nd ed. : FA Davis, Philadelphia1995: 1-149
- Reliability of range-of-motion measurement in the elbow and forearm.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1998; 7: 573-580
- An objective and standardized test of hand function.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1969; 50: 311-319
- The patient-specific index: asking patients what they want.J Bone Joint Surg. 1997; 79A: 974-983
- Evaluating changes in health status: reliability and responsiveness of five generic health status measures in workers with musculoskeletal disorders.J Clin Epidemiol. 1997; 50: 79-93
- Comparison of the musculoskeletal function assessment questionnaire with the short form-36, the Western Ontario and McMaster Universities osteoarthritis index, and the sickness impact profile health-status measures.J Bone Joint Surg. 1997; 79A: 1323-1335
- J Bone Joint Surg. 1997; 79A: 738-748
- Measuring health-related quality of life in rheumatoid arthritis: validity, responsiveness and reliability of EuroQol (EQ-5D).Br J Rheumatol. 1997; 36: 551-559
- Reliability of the NK dexterity board.J Hand Ther. 1999; 12: 7-15
- The short form-36 is preferable to the SIP as a generic health status measure in patients undergoing elective total hip arthroplasty.Arthritis Care Res. 1995; 8: 174-181
- Responsiveness of functional status in low back pain: a comparison of different instruments.Pain. 1996; 65: 71-76
*No benefits in any form have been received or will be recieved from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
**Reprint requests: Joy C. MacDermid, PhD, Clinical Research Laboratory, Hand and Upper Limb Centre, St Joseph's Health Centre, PO Box 5777, London, Ontario, N6A 4L6 Canada.
**J Hand Surg 2000;25A:330–340.