Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Free toe transfer for thumb and finger reconstruction in 300 cases.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1993; 91: 693-699
- Toe-to-hand transfer: an analysis of 14 failed cases.J Hand Surg. 1993; 18A: 823-827
- Vascular variations and their treatment in toe transplantation.J Reconstr Microsurg. 1985; 1: 227-230
- Transfers from the lower limb..in: An atlas of flaps in limb reconstruction. : Martin Dunitz, London1995: 196-199
- The vascular variations in toe transplantation and its management.Chin J Hand Surg. 1985; 23: 21-24
- Vascular pathology in toe transplantation and its clinical significance.Chin J Microsurg. 1986; 9: 86-87
- Circulatory crisis in toe transplantation and its management.Chin J Hand Surg. 1986; 24: 257-260
- Toe transfer for reconstruction of thumb and fingers: a report of 400 cases.Chin J Hand Surg. 1995; 11: 195-199
- Surgical anatomy of the vessels of the foot.Chin J Orthop Surg. 1981; 1: 240-242
- Distribution and anastomosis of the first dorsal metatarsal artery.J Clin Appl Anat. 1984; 2: 6-10
- The clinical significance of vessels on dorsum of the foot to toe and flap transplantation.Chin J Surg. 1981; 19: 297-300
- Composite tissue transfer from the foot: anatomic basis and surgical technique..in: Symposium on microsurgery CV Mosby, St Louis1976: 230-236
*Reprint requests: Yu-Dong Gu, MD, Department of Hand Surgery, Huashan Hospital, Shanghai Medical University, 12 Wulumuqi Zhong Rd, Shanghai 200040, People's Republic of China.
**No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
**J Hand Surg 2000;25A: 277–281