Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Histologic anatomy of the triangular fibrocartilage.J Hand Surg. 1991; 16A: 1084-1100
- Anatomy of the distal radioulnar joint.Clin Orthop. 1992; 275: 14-18
- Anatomical studies on the geometry and stability of the distal radio ulnar joint.Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 1985; 19: 17-25
- The distal radio ulnar joint: the influence of geometry and ligament on simulated Colles' fracture. An experimental study.Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg. 1985; 19: 27-31
- Uncomplicated dislocation of the inferior radio-ulnar joint.J Bone Joint Surg. 1925; 7: 180-189
- Laxity of the radio-ulnar joint following Colles' fracture.Arch Surg. 1937; 35: 772-786
- The distal radioulnar joint.Orthop Clin North Am. 1984; 15: 321-335
- Triangular fibrocartilage complex lesions: a classification.J Hand Surg. 1989; 14A: 594-606
- The triangular fibrocartilage complex of the wrist\Manatomy and function.J Hand Surg. 1981; 6: 153-162
- Distal radio-ulnar ligament motion during supination and pronation.J Hand Surg. 1993; 18B: 502-505
- Partial excision of the triangular fibrocartilage complex articular disk: a biomechanical study.J Hand Surg. 1993; 18A: 334-340
- Strains in the articular disk of the triangular fibrocartilage complex: a biomechanical study.J Hand Surg. 1993; 18A: 919-925
- Isolated traumatic dislocation of the distal end of the ulna or distal radio-ulnar joint.J Bone Joint Surg. 1962; 44A: 1387-1394
- Extensor carpi ulnaris: its relationship to the stability of the distal radio-ulnar joint.Clin Orthop. 1970; 68: 124-129
- Biomechanics of the distal radioulnar joint.Clin Orthop. 1984; 187: 26-35
- The distal radioulnar ligaments: a biomechanical study.J Hand Surg. 1991; 16A: 1106-1114
- The distal radioulnar joint.in: 2nd ed. Operative hand surgery. : Churchill Livingstone, New York1988: 939-989
- Anterior dislocation of the ulna at the inferior radio-ulnar joint: case reports, with a discussion of the anatomy of rotation of the forearm.J Bone Joint Surg. 1960; 42B: 515-521
- On the movement of the lower end of the radius in pronation and supination and on the interosseous membrane.J Anat Physiol. 1900; 35: 101-109
- Luxation of the distal radio-ulnar joint.Acta Chir Scand. 1951; 101: 312-317
- Distal radius fracture and the distal radioulnar joint\Manatomical considerations.Handchir Mikrochir Plast Chir. 1994; 26: 22-26
- The distal radioulnar joint in relation to the whole forearm.Clin Orthop. 1992; 275: 56-64
- Computerized tomography of the distal radioulnar joint: correlation with ligamentous pathology in a cadaveric model.J Hand Surg. 1986; 11A: 711-717
- The stabilizing mechanism of the distal radioulnar joint during pronation and supination.J Hand Surg. 1995; 20A: 930-936
*No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
**Reprint requests: Lyn D. Ward, MD, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, 6431 Fannin, Houston, TX 77030.
**J Hand Surg 2000;25A:341–351