Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Surgery of the hand.in: : Lippincott, Philadelphia1944: 88
- Ultrastructural findings after the use of a CO2 laser in carpal tunnel surgery.Laser Surg Med. 1985; 5: 123-128
- The healing of CO2 laser wounds of the larynx.J Laryngol Otol. 1985; 99: 895-899
- A comparison of thermal injury, healing patterns, and postoperative adhesion formation following CO2 laser and electromicrosurgery.Fertil Steril. 1987; 48: 1025-1029
- Effects of laser, scalpel, and electrosurgical excision on wound contracture and graft “take.”.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1980; 65: 729-731
- The cause and prevention of postoperative intraperitoneal adhesions.Surg Gynecol. 1971; 58: 497-511
- Digital flexor tendons: an experimental study. Part I. The significance of each component of the flexor mechanism in tendon healing.Br J Plast Surg. 1960; 12: 289-316
- The effect of sutures, immobilization, and tenolysis on healing of tendons: a method for measuring work of digital flexion in a chicken's foot.Surgery. 1968; 64: 437-442
- Biological control of physical properties of tendon adhesions: effect of beta-aminopropionitrile in chickens.Ann Surg. 1968; 167: 697-704
- The control of peritendinous adhesions using topical β-aminopropionitrile base.J Surg Res. 1985; 38: 252-257
- Effect of various methods of restoring flexor sheath integrity on the formation of adhesions after tendon injury.J Hand Surg. 1990; 15A: 48-56
- Effect of flexor sheath integrity on tendon gliding: a biomechanical and histologic study.J Orthop Res. 1986; 4: 458-465
- Improvement of gliding function of flexor tendons by topically applied enriched collagen solution.J Bone Joint Surg. 1980; 62B: 208-213
- A primate model for the evaluation of tendon adhesions.J Surg Res. 1987; 42: 273-276
- A comparison of bipolar and monopolar diathermy probes in experimental animals.Urol Res. 1985; 13: 99-102
- Carbon dioxide laser and electrosurgical wound study with an animal model: a comparison of tissue damage and healing patterns in peritoneal tissue.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 148: 327-334
- Clinical experience with CO2 laser during carpal tunnel decompression.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1988; 81: 933-938
- Excision of benign laryngeal lesions: comparison of carbon dioxide laser with conventional surgery.J Laryngol Otol. 1987; 101: 1254-1257
- Adhesion reformation after reproductive surgery with and without the carbon dioxide laser.Fertile Steril. 1987; 47: 704-706
- An experimental study of the effects of electrocautery and various lasers on gastrointestinal tissue.Surgery. 1987; 101: 691-697
- Pulsed CO2 laser tissue ablation: effect of tissue type and pulse duration on thermal damage.Laser Surg Med. 1988; 8: 108-118
- Comparison of continuous-wave, chop-wave, and super pulse laser wounds.Laser Surg Med. 1988; 8: 119-124
*No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
**Reprint requests:Edward Diao, MD, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, 500 Parnassus, Box 0728, San Francisco, CA 94143-0728.
**J Hand Surg 2000;25A;252–259