Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Ultrasonography of post-traumatic soft-tissue lesions.Radiol Clin North Am. 1989; 27: 973-982
- Ultrasonography for the diagnosis of soft tissue conditions in the hand.Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg Hand Surg. 1991; 25: 225-231
- The role of ultrasound in the management of zone 1 flexor tendon injuries.J Hand Surg. 1994; 19B: 76-80
- High resolution sonography of the flexor tendons in trigger fingers.J Ultrasound Med. 1996; 16: 213-219
- Diagnosis of tears of the quadriceps tendon of the knee: value of sonography.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1994; 162: 1137-1140
- Ultrasound in the evaluation of the knee and patellar regions.J Ultrasound Med. 1987; 6: 33-36
- Sonographic detection of distal biceps tendon rupture.J Ultrasound Med. 1995; 14: 389-391
- US evaluation of the rotator cuff.Radiology. 1985; 157: 205-209
- Analysis of echotexture of tendons with US.Radiology. 1993; 186: 839-843
- Ultrasonography and arthrography in the diagnosis of tears of the rotator cuff.J Bone Joint Surg. 1994; 76A: 335-340
- Clinical management of partially lacerated digital flexor tendons: a survey of hand surgeons.J Hand Surg. 1995; 20A: 273-275
*No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
**Reprint requests: Donald H. Lee, MD, Division of Orthopedic Surgery, 505 MEB, 1813 Sixth Ave S, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294.
**J Hand Surg 2000; 25A:236–241