Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
Flanagan CL, Soslowsky LJ, Lovvorn HN, Crombleholme TM, Adzick NS. A preliminary comparative study on the healing characteristics of fetal and adult sheep tendon. Orthop Trans (abstr) (in press).
- The scientific surgeon.J Bone Joint Surg. 1961; 43B: 628-633
- The surgical experiment.J Bone Joint Surg. 1952; 34A: 249-253
- Medical communication—its uses and abuses.J Hand Surg. 1989; 14A: 425-428
- Deserted island.JAMA. 1991; 265: 589
*No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
**Reprint requests: F. William Bora, Jr, MD, One Cupp Pavillion, Presbyterian Hospital, 39th and Market Sts, Philadelphia, PA 19104.