Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- The thermal effects of skeletal fixation-pin insertion in bone.J Bone Joint Surg. 1984; 66A: 1077-1082
- Complications of external skeletal fixation.Clin Orthop. 1983; 180: 109-116
- Problems, obstacles, and complications of limb lengthening by the Ilizarov technique.Clin Orthop. 1990; 250: 81-104
- Update on external fixators in the treatment of wrist fractures.Clin Orthop. 1986; 204: 177-183
- External fixation of distal radial fractures.Clin Orthop. 1983; 180: 44-49
- Treatment of unstable Colles' fractures by external fixation.J Hand Surg. 1989; 14B: 145-148
- Severely comminuted distal radial fracture as an unsolved problem: complications associated with external fixation and pins and plaster techniques.J Hand Surg. 1986; 11A: 157-165
- Pin tract infections: silver vs uncoated pins.Orthopedics. 1994; 17: 445-448
- Limited open surgical approach for external fixation of distal radius fractures.J Hand Surg. 1990; 15A: 288-293
- Biomechanical properties and design considerations in upper extremity external fixation.Hand Clin. 1993; 9: 543-553
- External fixation of Colles' fracture.Acta Orthop Scand. 1989; 60: 54-56
- Static external fixation of the wrist.Hand Clin. 1993; 9: 567-575
- External fixation of the wrist: current indications and technique.Ann Chir Gynaecol. 1983; 72: 298-302
- General techniques for the internal fixation of small fractures.in: Internal fixation of small fractures: technique recommended by the AO-ASIF group. Springer-Verlag, Berlin1988: 40-41
- Temperatures measured in human cortical bone when drilling.J Bone Joint Surg. 1972; 54A: 297-308
*Funding for this project came from the Department of Orthopedics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT.
**No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
★Reprint requests: Douglas T. Hutchinson, MD, Department of Orthopedics (3B165), University of Utah School of Medicine, 50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84132.