Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Hand Surgery
- Upper extremity injuries in skiing.Am J Sports Med. 1981; 9: 378-383
- Acute gamekeeper's thumb: quantatative outcome of surgical repair.Am J Sports Med. 1995; 23: 222-226
- Gamekeeper's thumb.Orthop Clin North Am. 1992; 23: 41-48
- Post-traumatic instability of the metacarpophalangeal joint of the thumb.J Bone Joint Surg. 1977; 59A: 14-21
- A study of the pathological findings and treatment in soft tissue injury of the thumb metacarpophalangeal joint.J Bone Joint Surg. 1968; 50A: 439-451
- Displacement of the ruptured ulnar collateral ligament of the metacarpo-phalangeal joint of the thumb.J Bone Joint Surg. 1962; 44B: 869-879
- Total rupture of the ulnar collateral ligament of the metacarpophalangeal joint of the thumb. Results of surgery in 35 cases.Acta Chir Scand. 1959; 118: 72-80
- Injuries to the ligaments of the thumb and fingers.Acta Chir Scand. 1953; 106: 166-186
- A quantitative evaluation of the thumb function after ulnar collateral repair and reconstruction.J Trauma. 1981; 21: 854-860
- Fractures and ligamentous injuries of the thumb and fingers.Surg Clin North Am. 1960; 40: 297-309
- Surgical repair of rupture of the ulnar collateral ligament of the metacarpophalangeal joint of the thumb.Acta Chir Scand. 1956; 112: 58-64
- Ligament stability of the metacarpophalangeal joint: a biomechanical study.J Hand Surg. 1985; 10A: 255-260
- Rupture of the collateral ligament of the metacarpo-phalangeal joint of the thumb.J Bone Joint Surg. 1955; 37B: 443-445
- Surgical pathology of collateral ligamentous injury of the thumb.Clin Orthop. 1972; 83: 102-114
- Dislocations and ligamentous injuries of the hand.in: : Churchill Livingstone, New York1990: 385-448
- The pathology and treatment of radial subluxation of the thumb with ulnar displacement of the head of the first metacarpal.J Bone Joint Surg. 1961; 43A: 541-546
- The late reconstruction of the ligament of the metacarpophalangeal joint of the thumb.Ann Chir Main. 1987; 6: 15-24
- Relative tension and potential excursion of muscles in the forearm and hand.J Hand Surg. 1981; 6: 209-219
- The effects of transection of the radial capsuloligamentous structures on kinematics of the metacarpophalangeal joint.Trans Orthop Res Soc. 1997; 22 (abstr): 279
- A joint coordinate system for the clinical description of three-dimensional motions: application to the knee.J Biomech Eng. 1983; 105: 136-144
*No benefits in any form have been received or will be received from a commercial party related directly or indirectly to the subject of this article.
**Reprint requests: Louis F. Draganich, PhD, Department of Surgery, Section of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation Medicine, The University of Chicago Medical Center, 5841 S Maryland Ave/MC 3079, Chicago, IL 60637.
**J Hand Surg 2000;25A:313–321